• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 30, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it should be a good start to the new year. My buddy and I went for a trip the other day Ended up with a very nice original 2b tiller and a 982. Which he bought. got to talking on the way home and he just wants the tiller and parts off the tractor to run and lift it. So long story short I now own another 982. Ole boy bought both new and just put a new engine in the 9. It has less that 15hrs on it. So I am spending today setting his 782 up for tiller duty. Then going over the 9. Hope everyone has a great new year and 2015 is better for you. I will try to get some pics up of the tractors and tiller tonight Jim

Happy New Year!!
beer2.gif
clown.gif

Happy New year to all. May the Cub Cadet gods smile on you in 2015!

David C. my offer on the 982 was low due to the condition, and if it turned out be good for parts only I would come out ok. I emailed him again but never heard back.

Steve B. I did latch the chains and zip tied it in place as they seem to come loose all by themselves.

Jim H. nice score you lucky dog. Lets see some pic's!

Good to hear Doug! !!!

Happy new year!

Jim, nice find!

Doug ,i tryed to e/mail you ,and it just came back ? David

Happy New Year! Hope everyone has a happy and healthy 2015. Just came from garage finally put a blade on one of the Cc's. Haven't had much snow yet. It's like a insurance policy

Been busy today w/some custom by "CobbleCraft" Cab installation of an off topic $25 yard sale cab on the 1200 blade rig.

Have the rear pretty well situated, now to fab some sort of brackets off the foot rests to support the windshield frame which is fiberglass w/a real glass window and wiper.

Will probably go with framework similar to that used on the QL soft cabs where it juts forward from the foot rests.

293080.jpg

293081.jpg

293082.jpg

293083.jpg

Nice work David, that should keep you sheltered

Looks like a cool cab Dave...
Keep us up dated
By the way...whats in the fridge??
beerchug.gif
beer2.gif

Back