• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 30, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bruce Nolte,
Good looking Cubs.
thumbsup_old.gif
Are the tires filled on the NF? How is the rear setup on the WF? Chains? Weights? Tread?

BRUCE N. - Not sure how "Temporary" the shim stock is yet, it's been 14-15 yrs and the bearing is still in the hub on the 72 I mow with most times and take to plow days. My local hardware store sells an assortment pack of brass shim, everything from paper thin, I guess about .002" to .003" up to .015" thk. Just make sure it's really tight, tight enough you have to pound the bearing in with a hammer. The shim stock is easy to work with, cuts with sissors or a sharp knife.

If You have a rusty set of feeler gauges a few blades from them would work too.

Charlie:
Last
poof.gif
of the old year, we can hope!
proud.gif

Funny thing , I look down the list and see people I spend my days with (good and bitchy) . thanks for 2009 and hope to enjoy life in 2010 and the best to you all.
greenthumb.gif

Charlie:
I was happy to see it gone..
Check your email (sorry........)
proud.gif

Don - yeah, I'm good and bitchy quite often - at least according to the "better half" . Since your ahead of us, let us know if the New Year actually arrives....

ge kendal
did i say i got a 129. great tractor and I won`t hold it against you lol iffin you have to be nice or else lol
bottom.gif
she says ,come aboard ol btdt and stbtdt lol

Richard P.
The 129 has reinforced chains over standard 12x10.50 turf tires, plus 100 lbs of wheel weights salvaged from an old Simplicity 2 wheel tractor, which is in addition to my ample rear end. I also installed a hydraulic lift salvaged off of an engineless 1650 this past summer and its a godsend when working with that snow blower. This is the tractor I broke the right front spindle on while digging out from the 20 inches of snow about 10 days ago, but luckily it broke as I was finishing up clearing the sidewalks, not in the middle of the road.

She's definitely my first line of defense in the event of a heavy snow.

The 102 has just 6-12 Ags filled with air. Its adequate for light snow, but not worth a darn on ice. I'll probably chain it up if I need to use it rather than the 129.

To late its 12.20 here so for you late people , well you will always be to late . lol Happy New Year.

Happy new year!!
beerchug.gif

Happy New Year to all my Cub friends out there.
<font size="-2">Charlie, your gonna have a low of -28* today !??</font>. Burrrrr)}

Wow - 11 hours and no new posts - gotta be some partied out Cubs .......and Cubbers

not to wake anyone, but <font size="+2">HAPPY 2010 !!!!</font>

Allen -
clappy.gif

Where can you get those magnetic heaters that people use for hydros? THanks,Dustin

Looks like i`ll get some seat time. Its snowing here, it started a few hrs ago and is suppose to snow all night. Later Don T
183303.jpg

Latest posts

Back