• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 28, 2017

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike,

NO
Keep what you have, and buy more!
lol.gif

Maybe less breakdowns.
biggrin.gif

My Carlisle xtracs just came into my work,I’ll have to get those bad Larry’s mounted after work

BTW this sounds like a better idea Digger open The garage to all let’s keep the main page on topic just my two cents

I Ment for those of us with log ins here already on the forum,not for the general public I should have explained myself better

Still can't.
What if dad or grandpa is looking at the forum with a little one, gets called to the phone or away for a minute!
Little fingers start punching keys and gets there by mistake.
We just can't take that chance.

Couldn't get the 169 to start yesterday. But with a high of 12 and the low of 3 degrees. I really didn't expect it to! The 73 took a couple of extra cranks and lit right off!

Hydros... yuck!

Back