• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 28, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some people out there can sell ice cubes to an Eskimo I'm Not that fortunate.

Got the parts for my cub. No longer need to trade.

I did find the Model number it is 190-451-100

Will sell to the first $100.00 picked up here at 15613 area code, or you pay and arrange for the shipping.

This blower is what you see paint is bubbling off due to weather Last fall the numbers have peeled off it and the only one I can see now it is, 1K024K4003Z Made in Cleavland OH It is 45" between drift cutters. I believe if my memory serves me right the other numbers started with 9 something ,no mounts with it, pick up here only. I don't think it was used much if any.
112535.jpg

112536.jpg

Cub Cadet 149 Starts and runs very well. No smoke or strange noises. PTO works good. Comes with a real nice 44 inch deck that has the front wheel kit. Headlights work. new seat and good battery. Nice tractor.To be picked up here in Ashton. I will ship if you set it up. I would like $350.oo for it without the three point hitch. $450 with the hitch. Brinly adapter does not go with.
112546.jpg

112547.jpg

112548.jpg

112549.jpg

For Sale; 123 hydro. Has hyd. lift attachment Haban sicklebar mower. Tractor runs well and has straight sheet metal with no rust, though the tractor is showing its age. The mower is like new and has the origional guards and book. Located in central Vermont. Asking $600.00. [email protected]

I am selling my 105 Loader/backhoe. This was built with all new parts from P.F. Engeering plans. asking 4500.00 which barely covers the cost of materials alone, Email me for any questions.
112567.jpg

i have a 104 for sale.i drove it in the barn about three years ago and i remember it ran well.i will include a carb and air clearner also a grill screen.the seat need bolted down and the hood need some work.would make a good one to use or to restore.need to be pick up in oskaloosa iowa.300.00 email for more pictures
112585.jpg

here are two nice doors for a cosy cab.glass is good as are the door handles.need to be pick up in oskaloosa iowa 50.00
112588.jpg

OK we got a nice 108 for sale!
This was a smoker but thru my 3 step program (rings) it is now smoke free!
thumbsup_old.gif

The tractor is running in all the pics. The deck is included and looks like the deck wheels are missing and I don't have any spares.
This is a very good running tractor. I only bought it to sell after I replaced the rings and honed the cylinder. More pics apon request. $500.00
112696.jpg

112697.jpg

112698.jpg

I've got 12 Cub Cadets that need moved. Most are extras of ones in my collection.
Original serial #50424, had running probably 2 years ago. Needs carb cleaned. $275 Also includes
Original rearend serial #50426.
124 rolling chassis $150
129 runs good but needs carb cleaned again and gas in tank changed. 38in mower deck $275
127 ran good acouple years ago. Needs carb cleaned. $350 with 3pt hitch or $250 without.
126 ran good last summer. $325 with lights or $275 without.
108 engine smokes and needs drive shaft $225
109 engine supposedly ran but started loosing hp. 38in mower deck $225
123 Supposed to run good. Looks nice. 44in quick attach deck retrofitted on it. Needs steering column. $350
100 Bought from Bryan Baker this fall, but no time to work on it. Supposed to have some work done to it already, but don't remember what. 38in mower deck. $250
124 ran good acouple months ago. Engine has oil leak. $275
71 engine smokes 38in mower deck $225
102 for parts $125

Also have an off topic JD 112 garden tractor. Has the flat top fenders, good seat, turf tires, lights, integral hitch, converted to hydraulic lift. Hood has one little piece missing out of the front. Have all the pieces to change back to manual lift. Nice mower deck. Not sure of the size. $800

Email me for pictures. All item must be picked up in Odon, IN.

Hello everyone,

I've recently come to know someone that can make "IH" decals for the rear of fender decks that are 2" wide from black edge to black edge and 2 3/16" high from bottom black edge to very top red edge (I can have them made at any size) for your restoration projects. Below is the artwork for the decals. The vinyl used is a high performance material that will hold up outdoors very well for many years. Same stuff used on semi trailers or any other vehicles or outdoor applications such as wall signs, real estate or developer projects, banners, etc. The decal is cut out of the vinyl and all you need to do is peel the backing off and apply...then burnish on (a credit card works good!) peel off the application tape & wah lahh! it's done!

Would there be any interest in me getting these decals made? The cost would be $8.50 each and that would include shipping to you. Send me an email and let me know if you're interested. If I get enough individuals interested in these decals I'll have them made.

112706.jpg

112707.gif

For Sale: Cub Cadet 86. Getting harder to find. Staight and original sheet metal. I replaced the gaskets in the motor, points, condensor, plug and rebuilt the carb. She runs good, but has a carb or timing issue. Has the eight horse. Three tires are original, with one front one replaced. Seat is poor, but has the factory arm rests. Clutch and tranny good. Will throw in a 42 inch deck and mule drive. $400 picked up in Eastern Iowa. Email for pics.

Latest posts

Back