• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 27, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraig: YOU BET!!! I can't get enough of looking at the results of all the great creations the cub cadet guys have. I know your site has plowday videos for sale, do you things such as this for sale as well?

Darryl, I have in the past sold Red Power Round Up photo collection CDs. I've also given away literally hundreds of various CDs of photos...... email me your mailing address.
wink.gif

Kraig. one more thing. I am happy to purchase the CDs.. just let me know how much they are.... this is the part of The Forum that really energizes me.....thanks for all your posts.
Darryl

Hey, did someone say front wheel assist??
Many of you are aware of this project, for those who are not here's some pictures of my MFWA Original project.
It's been about 3 years of on and off, and parts scrounging. I expect to make good progress this year.

74834.jpg
74835.jpg

74836.jpg

Rick, yep I remember it, been wondering if you were gonna post here again. I've seen you post some updates of it over on the Registry site.... Looking good!
thumbsup.gif
More photos please!
bouncy.gif

I'm taking a slightly different, plan than Dan H. I'm using as many "off the shelf" parts as I can. Also I'm doing a gear to gear "tap" off of the pinion shaft using a Mid-mount PTO gear case. This allows me to shift out of 4x4 at the PTO box. I will be building another gear reduction box to finalize the front ratio.
Here's a peek at the Tranny.

74851.jpg

74852.jpg

74853.jpg

74854.jpg

Rick; very impressive project..it looks like your tractor will end up with nice ground clearence, and that axle has a good turn radius...
Now that its January hows the "hobby schedule" look'n?

Back