• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 26, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rpalmer

displayname
Richard Palmer
I got my Drake station. TR 4 RV 4 ect,ect. If you have any 4 line accessories contact me. I have some Cub stuff I can trade.

Richard:
Back in the day, I bought a TR4C with PS/speaker for about $300.00. Had it a while and traded even up for a Linde welder w/TIG stack and big Argon bottle that was full.. When I upgraded to the Miller Tig a couple of years ago, I set the Linde outside and sold it in about 15 minues for $400.00. I just checked on the price of a TR4C..still the best deal I ever made (I usually buy high, sell low
bash.gif
)

Kendell Ide,
clappy.gif
I usually buy high and sell low too.

I wanted the tubes to help keep my old bones warm. And there is a smell to them too. I'm guessing it's ozone (???). I'm staying home more and more so portability isn't high up on my list. ... My back hurt for the rest of the day after carrying in the rig. So it is a boat anchor, but it would work on a pretty big boat.
rofl.gif
I did get a good deal on this. It's in pretty good condition compared to what I've seen on an auction site. I have a dual band Alinco DJ-V5T/E (HT) I'm going to replace with something like all mode with a computer port. The new stuff is insanely expensive and has about 20 lbs of electronics in a 2 lbs box.
old.gif

That was 30 some years ago and this face still evokes good memories (I think it was really classy) I thought I'd post a picture in case someone's inherited some Drake equipment and doesn't know what a TR4 is...never know what somebody might come up with ..
183140.jpg

I'm still kicking around whether to ask for the TS-520 that one of the guys that worked for me has in his basement - came with the house (along with a bunch of 11 meter stuff, a 50 foot tower and an11 meter "Big Gun II". I brought it home to check it out - hooked 'er to my Heathkit KW Cantenna and it loaded fine! The face is rough from setting in the basement for so long, but.......

I had a really nice FT101EE station during my short legal Ham career (Never renewed-got buried by work and "microcomputers"). Another story ..
Sorry to drag this thread out in the classifieds..

Kendell Ide, I could use that tower.
coffee.gif
Think about bringing it south with a friend in the spring. Help me get it up and leave with an IH Cub Cadet.
thumbsup_old.gif

He borrowed my climbing belt and gin pole to take the tower down..but ended up pushing it over (Rohn 25...)
bash.gif

Kendell Ide, If it's not bent then it's usable. If it'll separate into it's sections then it's transportable. Assuming both of those are true, we could work something out. I do have some parts and tractors. The biggest/hardest part would be transporting the 5 pieces. I can get help putting it up. Might even go and get ($$$) a tilting base and cement that in first. Let me know.
thumbsup_old.gif

Richard:
You'd have to find which scrap hauler he gave it to....
stupid.gif

For Sale nice little 8 hp briggs motor starts and runs great... asking $ 150.00 picked up in NE Iowa
183187.jpg

183188.jpg

International Harvester Tools, Including "Coffin" tool box. $1500. gets everything pictured.

183983.jpg

183984.jpg

183985.jpg

183986.jpg

183987.jpg

183988.jpg

For sale 95' tower for a CB or what ever. top section was bent when it came down but it has 6 or 7 good sections. $100.00 cdn will do for me.Pick up only. later Don T

5 roller Teel pump. I sprayed pecan trees with Miracle Grow. Maybe 5 hours on it. $50 and shipping. More pics if needed.
184486.jpg

FOR SALE; International Harvester 234 Compact Diesel tractor under 900 hrs. $4250
John Deere 650 Compact Diesel Tractor $4500. Both sweet running, hard working, *Original* tractorsbut need to be sold. Email for any info.

Wanted; Im looking for the "Highest to Lowest" serial # sheet for the Red Power Magizine. I don't know the issue though. A scan to me would be great!

For some of you that like mold, I have a lift cylinder from a JD snow thrower. We tested in with a 140 and it does work. I'm sure you could use it for other things though. I have no idea what these are worth and the closest I could find they are gettin $50. Askin $40+ shipping. If that's too much let me know, I don't do mold.
happy.gif

184653.jpg

Wisconsin Engine, Runs very well, no smoke. I believe it is a 10 h.p.. All numbers are on tag and looks all original. Is currently in cub cadet 149 with Danco bucket loader on it. Bought tractor for loader not motor. $400. firm 207-838-0001

184871.jpg

I seen a couple lift cylinders that went cheaper yet, listed farther down the page, so how bout a swap for a lift handle to fit a 73 ?

I have an AC WD and a C that I would like to trade for some Cub Cadet parts and mower, etc... The C I have owned for about 15 years. It has been a good tractor. Dpendable and veery useful. It was running until the radiator was stolen from it. It should still run, just needs a radiator. It comes with a 5 foot woods belly mower. The mower needs work. It needs bearings and a couple holes welded and one of the skids replaced or straightened. The tractor didn't smoke, always started and had plenty of power. The hydraulic cylinder leaks. The WD I took in trade and don't know much about it. It will run, needs a wiring harness, battery box and a seat, but otherwise I don't know to much about it. The rear tires do not match. Both need TLC. I'm asking $900 for each or $1500 for the pair. Now, the reason I want to part with them is I have an acre of ground, so they are both to big for what I need. I want to start gardening, so I'm in need of a tiller, rear hitch and a creeper for a narrow frame. I'd also like a back up mower. I'd be interested in a 147, 1450, 1650, 682, 782, 982 or any of the super GT's or a diesel, like a 782d or some of the later cub cadet co built bigger mowers like an 1811. I'd be interested in a front end loader, also. Let me know what you have and we'll go from there. My number is 270-293-4000. I live in Hopkinsville, but the tractors are currently stored in Murray, ky. If you call, please leave a name, number and what it's about.

Thanks,

Stuart
185013.jpg

Back