• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 25, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dtanner

displayname
Donald Tanner
Jeff Derstine
A 129 and 149 have a valve on the bottom of the tanks and the 122 and 125 have a fuel bowl. I think the tanks are the same size ,they just connect to the carb differently.
old.gif

Merry Christmas to all, a little late.
Watching Christmas Eve services till 2am a little more than I'm used to!
<font size="-2">OOPS, gotta run, cat's playing soccer with a tree ornament !!</font>

Merry Christmas to All,

A little on topic I was out plowing my drive enjoying the seat time on my 129 with 42" snow blade.
And along comes the retired guy from few streets over with his 08 2500 Ram Cummins turbo diesel with a 8'western V plow so I let him finish it and show it off.

I must say it is a beast of a truck. Wow
But as soon as he left I restarted the Snow King of my home......The 129

Wayne - the Honda is smooth & has heaps of torque, however I do not have heavy work, just towing Kids, & lawn fertiliser spreader, & trailer with dirt or garden trimmings.

Havent got to push much snow yet except for clearing around the mailbox, but made a few trips to replenish the wood supply yesterday and today... burning two wood stoves now when everyone is home and its <25 degress or so... going through a lot more wood than I thought. Thought I had half of next years wood ready but going to be dipping into a good chunk of that.

218670.jpg

I need a bigger cart!

This is what I woke up to this morning. We missed a white Christmas by one day. I've lived here most of my life and have never seen a white Christmas. Talk about timing....

218673.jpg

Hope Santa spread plenty of yellow, white, and red around this year.

We had white Christmas, weather guy said an inch, my driveway said 3 inches.
Was loving it. Got cubbie out and made one swath and broke a link in the chain.
No store open to get replacment.
Had to use a walk behind that hadn't been started since June.
By back is killin me. LOL.

I do not know if this the correct place to post? If not please move. Can some one tell the depth of a K482 air cleaner cover? I need to get more air into my K321, as is running rich. Also do they make different sizes of hi-speed jets for the 30 carb.? Thank you, Don B.

If it is running rich, adjust the carb. There's no need to reinvent the wheel and put on a different air cleaner.

Brad B -

I feel your pain. I was slow to get necessary parts ordered get my QA43A back in service, so the 8" of snow taht we got in MN last Monday was moved with a combination of a blade and a walk-behind Craftsman blower. I pushed most of it with the 782, then used the Craftsman to blow it onto the back yard. I'm in Norfolk, Nebraska now, since last Tuesday night, for Christmas with my daughter and her family. I got delivery notification of my QA42A parts after I got here Tuesday night, so the 3" we got at home since we've been here will have to wait until I install the new parts. I'll wave as we drive around Sioux City on our way home tomorrow (Monday) on US Hwy 75.

Does anyone happen to have a picture of the dash on a water cooled IH82 series, would like to see what a factory layout looks like. Thanks Glenn

Hey Digger, it's kinda quiet around here today, so if you want you can run down to my place and install that new 14T sprocket that's waiting for me in my screen porch. And while you're there you can check the coolant level on my 782!

Oh, wait - they're air-cooled, aren't they?

Did someone say "snipe hunting"
Shotgun.gif

I did fix the flywheel screen for my K301 by grinding 4 washers down to fit around the hub and still hold the screen tight will get pics tommorrow.

218685.jpg

No White Christmas here, just chilly 16C right now, about 10 a.m. Mon. 27 Dec. Pic looking about North East, way up thru the slot in those trees are you guys with all your snow.
Hey surely someone knows something useful about Tecumseh 705-002 Hydro!

Glenn P.
The 82 series is air cooled, can you rephrase your question?

Have been advised to try the ccc/mtd area for this question. Still learning which models belong in what area. Thanks Glenn

Snowing and blowing like the Dickens out there tonight..
I will wait a few more hours before I venture outside in my snow suit...

Back