• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 24, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Holidays to all!! I did get a new IH Cub Cadet clock from my brother (the tag said "to jeff from your lawnmower")

Now that Santa set my wife and I up with some new electronic gadgets; here's a brochure not often seen.

14687.jpg

Wyatt, that gives me an idea ;-)

Found a nice cab recently, AND the world's ugliest one!!! Also found a nice little Cub Cadet boneyard ;-)
14689.jpg
14690.jpg
14691.jpg

You forgot to mention they're less than an hour from your house!

BTW- I see Dale's got some dash fiberglass, is he replacing the ones on his QL's?

(Message edited by wcompton on December 25, 2003)

Also, check this thing out!! It's just as nice in person as it in in the pics!!
14693.jpg
14695.jpg
14694.jpg

Wyatt, you know how fussy Dale is, you can eat off his workbench (although I haven't). He was comparing my repruduction dashes to an NOS one with a mic. BTW, the same guy that does my fiberglass work is the guy with the 4X4 Cub below.

Kraig, I got the picture CD and the Plow Day DVD. Excellent job as usual. Thank you!!

(Message edited by tschweizer on December 25, 2003)

Travis,
Did you get my e-mail?? I have money for you.
proud.gif
Kewl 4X4.

One of those Titans has been next door this week, Looks just like the new F-150.

Tedd (and everyone else)...

Ya might wanna read the green sentence above
wink.gif

Santa was good to me this year. I didn't know he was such a Cub Cadet fan.
14702.jpg

I think it was Tedd a week ago asked about nails, well just so happens that
ihrotate.gif
spec's nails for Cub Shed use.
14704.jpg

<font size="-2">and Kraig's thinking now . . "since he's got that scanner I'll he's going to scan the whole 6-inch stack of IH Engineering Standards . . . </font>

(Message edited by wcompton on December 26, 2003)

Paul, Good looking Cub Wear!

Travis, Incredible 4wd and disc. I would like more pictures and information on that one! Does it get to attend Plow Days? or is it too pretty to play? BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greetings all, I hope that you enjoyed your Christmas. Would you believe that I woke up and under the tree was #501? <font size="-2">yeah then I realized that I was still dreaming</font>
lol.gif

Travis, is that a Steiner tractor with IH sheetmetal? Sure looks like it.

Any tips on installing a creeper gear on a model 106? I plan on buying a snow thrower but my 106 does not currently have a creeper.

Dan-
Make sure you buy coiled spring pins versus slotted spring pins.

Also, the breather is missing from most that are used on the market. CC Specialties (sponsor at the top of the page) I think still sells the breathers for them.

My dad and I took a 10hp motor out of a 106 that had a broken rod apart this afternoon. Evidently when the rod broke, it chipped about 3/8s inch off of the bottom of the bore. Is this enough to hurt this block or should we look for another block?

Daniel-
Advice that's been given here is to not worry about it unless it has a crack worked up further in the bore, chamfer the edges and reuse.

Latest posts

Back