• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 24, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kehrecke

displayname
Keith Ehrecke
Travis:
I just received a 2nd mailing from Nissan today regarding the Titan truck. It looks great on paper - tell me more!

To all: Have a Merry Christmas!

Keith

Merry Christmas to all & Have A Happy New Year
wave.gif
From
{:-{)
In Southeastern Virginia

Merry christmas... here is a Christmas Card from the Tanner's on our Arizona trip in september...
14674.jpg

oh...BTW, i'm on the right, and the effervescent mrs. cub is on the right....
any one else have a 'card'?

DOH!! she's on the left... like you guys aren't catching on.....
err.gif

Merry Christmas!!

The second wave is over... third on is this afternoon. The kids are hanging in there better than me.
wink.gif

Got me an H, but I think Sean has adopted it as his own.
lol.gif

Merry Christmas!

Did any one get any snow for christmas this year?

Matt

Well, Santa didn't leave the 782D 3 point under the tree, but He did leave a COOL Caterpillar Centry book there.

<font color="ff0000">HAPPY AND SAFE HOLIDAYS TO ALL!</font>

Tedd,
Would that be a Farmall "H"? Nice tractor! Tell us more aboout the possable smoker.

Merry Christmas to all.

Santa didn't leave me any cub stuff under the tree either but I will be seeing Kevin with my Christmas bonus in hand this weekend. I will just have to buy my own stuff.

Tom,

Yep, it's an Ertl Farmall Super H. Sean (1 year old now) just won't leave it alone. That's my boy.
proud.gif

As for the smoker....
I believe it is a "1994" F350 Crew cab with full length bed, set up for 5th wheel. I'm not sure of the year.

Tom I will have some of those covers this weekend they are done but need to be polished.I have to go pick up my christmas present tommorow close to Iowa in WI.
14678.jpg
14679.jpg
14680.jpg
Finally got a Red one

Mike,
Let me know when you "OL Red" home. Gotta' check it out. That tractor and goodies look familiar. Also looks like that one is going to need some front weights, with the size of the rear tiller. What is the size of that one, a 48"er?

Tedd,
Ohhh, I thought you got a real "H", and the smoker to be a Cub Cadet. Doh!

Merry Christmas to everyone and Happy New Year.

I just got new wallpaper for my computer and am using it in my profile. Thanks Mike Masheris.

Sorry to disappiont you Tom. I would like to play with a 782D, but not sure I want to own one yet.
wink.gif
As for a Supper H, I really didn't have room for my Lo-Boy, where the heck would I put a H?!?!? Maybe up at your place.
proud.gif

Getting ready for Christmas part three here. Just maybe there will be some Cub stuff at my dads place. <font size="-2">fingers crossed</font>

Back