• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 23, 2017

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie,

How much snow did you wind up with?
It is around 62 degrees here, and I was hoping to put the final coat of paint on the final parts of my 100.
The only problem; it is supposed to rain at any time, and the wind is blowing pretty hard!
thumbsdown.gif

I’ve got some Carlisle xtracs on order from my tire vender at work I’m going to slap them on my 1450 let’s see how they work

Seven inches isn't too bad.
I just got rain. Glad I didn't try to paint any on my 100 parts.

Central IL is around 1.5" now, working toward 3" if you believe the guessers.....White Christmas.. .

Got the blade put on and my Cousin Eddie/Snow Plow hat ready. I see some Carlisle X-Trac's being put on this beater Cub Cadet soon.

Ya, this old beater is now my favorite tractor. The prettier Cub Cadets can just stay in the shop as backups.

Got a slight chance of a White Christmas.

'MERRY CHRISTMAS' to everyone and 'Thank You' Charlie for your work and dedication keeping this forum up and running!

318832.jpg

Charlie, Early in the video that's cool how the snow keeps the shape of the chute as its discharged. Now that's flat movin' it!

Merry Christmas everyone!

No snow this side of the pond. Minimum 60 tonight and max 85 during the day.

Thanks for all the info and laughs. Thanks Charlie for keeping this site going.

Merry Christmas from the Fulton’s got about 2 inches of fresh powder. Looks like a white Christmas after all! Happy cubbing.

Back