• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 23, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmass to all from me and mine.
happy.gif

Thanks Dave,
I was looking for that! Hahahaha or should I say Hohohoho.

p.s. Could you send me a high res image of that one for my file?

Anthony P.
I'm not saying that Peetree doesn't have them.
I said that they are made for CNH.
Having a PN for something doesn't necessarily mean that it IS that part.
I can give you links to no less than 40 sites that sell that part number and not one of them is the seat made by the what used to be Michigan seat Co.
Buy one and see what ya get and let us know how it turns out for ya.
1AA_dance2.gif

Hmmmmm.... So can I buy low ash oil by the 45 gallon drum?
1a_scratchhead.gif

Merry Christmas all, hopefully Santa brings you something nice. Don't eat too much!
beerchug.gif

Don C. Thank You for giving us a litle more information. So, here goes with some more information for you. Here is a link FAQ Trunion Repair. There are some pictures that will show and explain some things to check for as far as trunion repair and what the check valves are that I am talking about.

Now... here is some thought for you. Is your hydro performing slow in BOTH forward and reverse of in just one direction? If the hydro is acting normal in reverse and is sluggish/slow in forwards then more than likely you have a sticking check relief valve. The very bottom picture in the site that I have the link to will show the check valves. These are the check valves with the buttons. Your check valves are the self dumping style that will release after the engine is shut down. BEFORE removing anything on your hydro make sure to have everything thoroughly clean and free of contamination. Okay.... To see if a check valve is sticking try swapping the check valves to the other side. If the tractor now operates sluggish in reverse and is fine in forward motion then you more than likely have a sticking check valve. To clean the check valve you may use brake cleaner. In the bottom of the check valve is a tiny hole. Take either the backside of a small drill bit or a small allen wrench and carefully (so you don't scratch the ball within the valve) push upwards on the ball. Keep doing this while flushing with brake cleaner. Once you are comfortable that you have the inside ball working freely then put some clean hydraulic oil (what is in the tractor's hydraulic system) on the check valve and reinstall it. If it was the check valve then you should have normal operation of forward/reverse.

If the trunion needs repair then carefully follow all the steps in the trunion repair section. And don't forget that Xtreme Motorsports makes repairing the trunion easy, (scroll down the page).

If BOTH forward reverse motion is acting sluggish then it could remotely be possible that the charge pump is wearing out. BEFORE rebuilding that I personally would try two other check valves that are known to be good or clean both that are already in the tractor.

I'm thinking more on the line that you have a sticking check valve in the forward motion. A simple fix.
happy.gif
BTW.... Welcome aboard.

Dennis F. The two of us... Junior Grumps!!!??? Oh man... even Fancy is laughing about that.
233723.gif

Charlie "Digger" Proctor

Ge I kind a like to know how much shipping I would have to pay. I could use a nice seat like that.

Merry Christmas to ALL !
thumbsup_old.gif

Don T. Shipping might not be too bad...but I bet customs will take their bite!
Merry Christmas to all in Cub land
Allen & Barbara in N.J.

Tom, hang on buddy, I'll get the crayons away from the gf 23 yo daughter sometime tonight.

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Merry</font></font> <font color="119911"><font size="+2">Christmas </font></font><font color="808080"><font size="+2">Everyone!</font></font>

Merry Christmas to everyone !! ;-D I am in need of an owners manual and a service manual to an I.H. built 782. If anyone out there knows of a link to download a free copy of each please let me know !! So far, I am not having any luck finding this !! ;-/ Thanks !!!!!!!! ;-D

Paul

Paul,
Binderbooks is definately worth the money! I was doubtful at first, but the one I got form my 982 is the cats a$$~~!

Worth the little bit of money and waiting a week for it!

Merry Christmas From Xtreme Motorworks! Thanks everyone for making it possible for another year! Aaron Schmidt

Back