• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 23, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Chris you out did me with the weight.

Gtatchel, hows that Honda move the machine?

Merry Christmas Everyone!!! Be safe and have fun.
groupwave.gif

Merry Christmas to all!!!!!

The "s'uthern" Tanners!

218663.jpg

1a_scratchhead.gif
ihrotate.gif

There has to be something that those 20 plastic coated wire ties that each boxed toy is tied up, with could be used for. Got about a 100 so far.

MERRY CHRISTMAS YA'LL!
ROD SMITH & FAMILY

Rod, I save all of those wire ties also,always think I can use them for something. Merry Christmas to all! I got parts money for Christmas. Yeah!

<center><font face="Arial"><font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!</font></font></font>

<center><font face="Arial">Thanks to all of you that participate in this site, that's what helps make it great.</font></center></center>

<center><font face="Arial">A big <font size="+1">THANK YOU</font> to Charlie and the sponsors for keeping the lights on.
happy.gif
</font></center>

<center>
218665.gif
</center><font face="arial,helvetica"></font><font face="arial,helvetica"></font>

<center><font size="-2">Cub Cadet Christmas graphic created by Ken Weaver way back in 1999.</font></center>

Hope everyone had a great Christmas

Is a 129 gas tank the same size as the ones on a 122/125?

Thanks
Jeff

Back