• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 22, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weatherman ia calling 3-6 inches of snow. Looks like more Cub time.
Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas

(Message edited by dmerkle on December 23, 2003)

(Message edited by dmerkle on December 23, 2003)

I finished my father's Christmas present today.

14658.jpg

well my vacation not gettin off to a good start,
i was loading up the 106/loader, when the rear wheels were about half way up the ramps i got a sinking feeling on the right rear, next thing i know i'm doing a slow motion roll to the right, luckly the loader was in the up position and the tractor landed on on the side and did'nt roll on top of me. needless to say i'm not very pleased with the jd alum ramps that are suppose to be rated at 2000 lbs. first order of biz in morning is going to the jd dealer and do some ass chewing.

Merry Cub Cadet Christmas to you all and a very Happy New Year. Thanks for the talk, info and help in 2003, and for much more in 2004.

Merry Christmas to all!!! Plan on spending some time with the cubs tommorrow after the wife goes to work and the daughter goes to her mother's for a few hours. With a little luck the 1450 will come to life; been having problems with the new starter drive not engaging the with the ring gear so I'm gonna add a little more shim under the drive gear and hopefully that cures the problem.

Frank M., I'll be on the look out for them. Thanks!

Doug B., yikes! Good to hear that you are OK! Did the 106 get any damage? I do not like ramps.

Dale, very nice!

Merry Christmas to all!

Blessed Christmas to All!

Doug, Glad you are OK, Hope your 106 is too. Ramps are scary.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.Thanks for your help during the past year and the interesting reading the members of this Forum provide.
Just saw this bit of clipart and thought it was cute.It is new to me but maybe old hat to many.
14669.gif

OK. I tried using my variable speed drill set at a low speed and the hole saw worked like a dream! I guess those speed recommendations on the box are there for a reason.

Next step, the welding.

Doug, Glad to hear you are OK. Seems strange but it is a shame that they did not hold. Hope you didn't spring the loader. I guess any landing you can walk away from is a good one!!!!!!
That is why the Navy needed a lot of repairmen!

To All:

I sincerely wish everyone on this forum has a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous and Happy New Year.

Doug! By Golly, I am happy that you are OK. I have always felt uneasy with ramps. Especially going up into a 4x4 pick-up. Good thing you didn't get hurt.

Hi Everyone... I know I rarely post. I however enjoy the knowledge that is posted and the pictures. I just want to take this time to wish one and all the most joyous of holiday greetings and safe travels to all.

hope every one has a good holiday, i'm off to the cabin till jan 3/4. got a new set of ramps rated at 3000 lbs, still had some pucker factor loading the tractor.

Another "seldom poster" to wish everyone here the best of Seasons Greetings with family and friends whatever your persuasion may be.
It gives me a lot of pleasure to be able to visit this site each day.
Hope to see you all here next year and as many as possible at events.

Merry Christmas everyone! Be safe and get out of the garage to spend some time with family,or,command your family into the garage so they can spend some time with you!
happy.gif

I drove one of the new Nissan Titans yesterday (their new full size pickup). All I can say is WOW!! Anyone looking to pull a trailer might want to consider driving one :)

Back