• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 21, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Original 4x4 Roller is SOLD !!!!
Now where and when will it show up again?? tbc.

For sale: Cub Cadet 102 parts tractor. Selling for parts. Its missing an engine, deck, seat, and some electrical components. Good fenders, hood, rims, steering wheel, etc. A lot of good parts left. $75 picked up in Springville IA. Please call 319-929-0902 or email me in my profile. I can send pictures on my phone if youd like. Thanks.

1X6/1X7 headlight panel. $75 O.B.O
Electric lift off of a 147. works good and goes in and out good. $150 O.B.O.
Make me an offer on this stuff. parts are located in motley mn. email me at [email protected] or questions. thanks

hey,RJ Beem,
Tried your E-mail, BUT DID NOT WORK.
Anyway I would be interested in the Teledyne if it hasn't sold.
Mitch Wood
Cell 316-323-5804
[email protected]

MLW... it looks like others got to his mail.... Did you use RJ_BEEM as the name? <font size="-2">Note 'underline' separator.)</font>

Thanks Allen,
I did not use the underscore. Must have been the problem. I replied to an e-mail from Rick this morning and it went thru.
Thanks again,

Mitch

He sold the blade too!
biggrin.gif

Back