• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 21, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksanders

displayname
Kevin Sanders
Get to be first on the page. Couple small things I want off the bench as I clean up over the holidays.
169 Muffler (end was blown out and amateurly patched). $35
Clutch plates (turned down in lathe so true and pit free/ not sanded afterward because I don't like them "glass-smooth" so they grab a little) $30
Wide frame hood springs $5
Good 16hp muffler-to-block casting mount $25
Generator parts (also turned down in lathe and ready to install) $25
Working coil and wire $10
Cam cover with dipstick $25
Wide frame pto lever in working somewhat rusted cosmetic condition $10

Also have a 14hp motor for $75. Will run with carb/starter/etc. and head gasket.
Also 2 sets of tire chains for $35 each with hooks and everything.

Flat rate shipping $6 on anything small enough and $12 on anything bigger. Package deals on 3 or more items.

233606.jpg

233607.jpg

Motor and clutch plates sold. That was pretty quick; must have been priced right
rofl.gif
Thanks for all the interest.

For sale Cub cadet 1650 hydrostatic.....with 50 inch mowing deck, and 52 snow thrower...and deck bracket tractor not running tractor is whole and in very good condition do not let this one sit outside another winter guys ....I bought this tractor from Brad in Elgin about 7 years ago it has been a strong running tractor and then it stopped running not sure why, i had changed the pto just before she stopped so pto is about new ......will sell deck blower and tractor to the first one with 500.00 cash ...was built at the franklin park facility and i have a manual as well chains for tires too

my e-mail has changed it is now [email protected]

not sure why pics didnt upload?

e-mail me and ill send ya pics

1977 Cub Cadet 1250 Garden Tractor - snow thrower, wheel weights, chains, mower deck, roto tiller attachment and manual. I rebuilt the motor in 2001 with Kohler parts. Block has been bored .010 over and crank is .010 under, new ignition and field coil at that time. The tractor had new engine mounts, tie rods, driveshaft rubber couplers and fan in 01 as well. Needs a seat, brake pads and tiller needs T.L.C., paint was never my strong point I fixed it to work not show. Many extra parts. Asking $1000 firm
233772.jpg

233773.jpg

233774.jpg

I have a 54" power angle snow plow for a super. asking $600 also comes with set of wheel weights. Plow is in excelent condition.

Cub Cadet 127 rolling chassis - hydro worked but needed adjustment last time I ran it about 3 years ago, had fresh Hy-Tran and new filter shortly before it was parked for good. What you see in the picture is what you get. I'm listing it at $100 but I'm pretty flexible, especially if you can pick up quickly and I know it isn't going for scrap! Located in the fingerlakes, a little over an hour SE of Rochester or an hour SW of Syracuse. I can fill in more details for anyone that might be interested.
233825.jpg

I also have a QA-42 snowthrower for sale - ugly but solid. I rebuilt it about 8 or 9 years ago with new bearings throughout, new chain and sprockets, new pulley. I would estimate it has about 100 hours total on it since then. I also cut the bottom 1/3 of the auger housing off and welded in new steel (I think 10 or 12 ga, much heavier than the original). It's not something you'd take to a show, but it is strong and has held up fine over the last 8 or so winters. I replaced the cutting edge with a solid bar since I have a gravel drive and set it up high anyway. I think the stock cutting edge should bolt up but I can't guarantee it due to my housing repair - it might take some tweaking of bolt holes etc. Skids are fabricated with similar design to the ones with "shoes", i.e. not just a flat plate of steel. Going with the theme they are not pretty but work fine. Currently needs a shear pin (broke my last one on the last storm of the season) and the u-joint on the chute rotater probably should be replaced at some point. Every time I used it I thought "that thing is definitely going to break this time", but somehow it never did. Other than that I think it is pretty much ready to run, though it would definitely be a good idea to do some preventative maintenance. I had a love/hate relationship with it – it was great for light powder (except when it dug into the gravel and threw rocks at my windows) but it was just way too much blower for my 122 with heavier show. I’m hoping my 1811 with 450 blower will prove to be the killer setup. $100/BO. Please email for more details or better pics.
233826.jpg

233827.jpg

Cub Cadet K301AS engine block from a Cub Cadet 123. PO completely disassembled engine, so selling Block only (everything in photo)! Needs a good cleaning and vapour-blasting, I don't see any immediate damage. Exhaust threads look clean and straight. Asking $30 plus shipping from WI to your location. Please ask me questions and request more photos. Dan in WI

233846.jpg
233847.jpg

I have 6 cub cadet originals for sale. Two of them run, one has a good deck , one could run with minimal parts (voltage regulator & throttle cable), one low number (missing steering components & tower), and the rest are mainly parts tractors. Only one of them has no motor at all, and one has a hole in the block. The one that runs with the deck just started having clutch problems (linkage related). 1,000.00 for all of them . I'm located in the center of pa. I couldn't put pics. on from my phone, but would be happy to email or text them to you. Thank's for reading!

For Sale!
Otherwise it will have to be stored for the next 19 1/2 years till I retire.
233879.jpg

It's gathered dust too long. It's time to send this project on.
I had lots of fun spent LOTS of time to get to this point, but I don't see myself getting on with it anytime soon.

Here goes in a highly simplified description.

Cub Original 4x4 project serial #57149
Offering as a roller chassis with (4) new tires. Frame is stretched/reninforced and set up for a Teledyne 4a032 or a Kohler.
Rebuilt and modified transmission with a PTO box added to send power forward.
All work is done to a high standard. Lots of CNC other machine work in this.
Kubota B6000 front axle modified to (5) bolt pattern, $230 worth of seals and parts included.
Other parts,receipts and notes included as well as info that is rattling inside my head.
Needs the front powertrain completed and other misc..
Or just add your Original tinwork* and motor and run in 2WD with minimal work and look cool at the spring plow day.

233880.jpg

233881.jpg

233882.jpg

233883.jpg

$1450 negotiable.
Other Original Parts and Teledyne motor are available and negotiable to the potential buyer.

Serious parties send for more pics and questions.

WOW RICK!!! That is one heck a nice project your selling. Wish I had the funds and time to dive into that one! Nice work by the way.
worthy.gif

54" cub cadet power angle snow plow 190-401-100 for supers. Plow and cylinder in great shape, hydro lines like new. Also includes set of plastic wheel weights. Asking $600

233920.jpg

233921.jpg

233922.jpg

233923.jpg

The 6 C.C. Originals that I posted have been sold. Thank you!
Scott

for sale
model 1650 and a model 147
neither run but shouldnt take much to get them goin. 147 has a 48 inch deck i believe. have a set and a halkf of tire chains that should fit either one. 1650 is missing air cleaner but i do have the side panels. 147 has air cleaner but its not on at moment. both seats are cracked pretty bad, have an extra thats in decent shape and should fit either. both choke cables are froze and i think the throttle cable on 147 is froze. asking $300 each or $500 for both. OBO. may also have a snowblade available too also have a hydro transaxle from a 123 for $100 obo
1-815-370-0163
located in grant park, illinois 60940

My son has decided to sell his M59 Chipper/Shredder. It's not NOS but nearly. Probably only used once or twice as you can see from the pics. Was mounted on a 149 and includes both belts (seen in the pics) This unit is in great condition. You can't hardly find them like this. (My contact e-mail is in my profile. If you send me an e-mail and don't hear back please post a message here).

Asking $395.00 picked up only in Connecticut at zip code 06798.
233991.jpg

233992.jpg

233993.jpg

233994.jpg

233995.jpg

Nice tiller has 1 extension and a newer gear box- 275.00 also a tiller with both extensions 250.00 [picked up] also a tiller gear box mount-45.00 plus shipping
234004.jpg

234005.jpg

234006.jpg

234007.jpg

Back