• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 20, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone close to the south have a Cub 100 for sale?
Thanks,Bobby B.

Looking for some snow so I can use my cubs. Must be able to deliver to upper minnesota for free. Prefer 2-3 feet if you can spare that much. I am sure Charlie wants to play too. Thanks! Aaron - Xtreme Motorworks

Aaron-
I'm with you....

Around here it seems like snow has gone NLA.
sad.gif

You guys are flirting with disaster. Be carefull what you wish for.

It was almost 60* here today. Some plants thinking of starting spring early. But then, a bunch of weeks back we had the early wet snow that wrecked the north-east region. Weird!
Maybe I can buy a small back-hoe to drain my backyard for spring.

Looking for mounting assembly for a 59M shredder. I have a mounting assembly for a 120/140 for possible trade.

Looking for item #1. New,remanufactured,old it doesn't matter as long it is not damaged and is like O.E.M. Thanks!
233806.jpg

Oh oh, I know.
Front Blade Hydraulic Angle Rear Bracket PN/ 703-0589
NLA from Cub Cadet

No less than 3 sponsors sell'um.
233808.jpg

Looking for a steering wheel for a 1X4/1X5 or a 1X6/1X7 series Cub Cadet. Dosent need to be perfect, just useable. Thanks.

Ryan, glad to help out. BTW, if you've ever seen photos of my messy little shed/shop you'll know that it was no easy task to find it.
feint.gif
Actually it wasn't to hard to find one. I looked back through some old photos the day you posted your want add and found the photo below from 2008, so I knew I had at least 3 a few years back.
happy.gif
When I got home and looked, only one was in the same spot.
1a_scratchhead.gif
I finally found the other two up on a shelf I had installed above a window last summer.
bouncy.gif
One of these days I need to clean out my shed...
blush.gif

See if you can spot all three:

234194.jpg

Kraig- It looks like we have something in common...your parts shed is as unorganized as mine...and somehow we both know exactly where every part we have <u>might</u> be!

I am in need of qty 4 nice original Goodyear ribbed tires - 1 pair for my 1650 Cub Cadet and 1 pair for my #4 hauling cart. The size is the same for both ! Please send me an email if you think you can help !! [email protected] Thanks !! ;-D

Paul Burkle

It seems to be the winter for projects. Does anyone have some decent used 6x12 tires for a well used Original? Please shoot me an email if you do.

looking for a cylinder to make my 42" IH blade a power angle blade

Back