• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 20, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys

I am new here from Weekend Freedom Machines.I have been looking for a bush hog that is both category 0 and 2000 rpm.I believe Cub Cadet is the only one who ever made one.I missed out on one local and really want to buy one.So if anyone has one that they want to part with let me know.I live in Georgia but can travel anywhere in the southeast to get one.I also have friends in other places so even if you are a ways away let me know anyway.I may be able to get it picked up.My email is in my profile.Thanks.

AJ

HI,I AM LOOKING FOR 2 GROOVE PULLEY FOR 7 OR 8 HP kohler. 1961,62,63,TO RUN THE DRIVE CLUTCH AND HDY PUMP FOR A CUB ORIGINAL.THANKS ROD

anybody selling a sleeve hitch adapter for a 122, The model no. for the adapter is 386

Looking for the steel ball that goes on the end of the drive shaft on a QL gear drive, and a float lockout button that goes on the lift handle for the same.

Looking to buy a tiller, snow thrower, and 3 point hitch attachment for a model 70. Any other attachment too. I live in Kansas city mo and I be willing to drive no more 4-5 hours away depending on the item and cost. Call me or email. 816-377-0542

hi, looking for gas cap the wing bolts for side panels the seat the tail lights and either a not to expensive snow cab or plans on how to build one. i have a cub 1450. i live in monroe twp nj. thank you

Looking for a halfway decent 14hp Kohler motor for my newly aquired 147.
buttrock.gif
Preferably no/little smoke and complete. Somewhere near Ames IA or Iowa would be nice. Email is in profile.

hi looking for a pair of snow thrower skis or whatever they are actually called. i have a qa-42

Back