• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 19, 2018

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
Hydro, they are easy to find via the search. I used "hydro qa wet" selected "And" (Match all keywords) and there they were.
happy.gif
So I downloaded them so I could repost them here:

324035.jpg

324036.jpg

324037.jpg

Wow, seeing Harry on Big Brown brings back a lot of memories. Uh Oh, I feel the yeller and white fever coming on!

Charlie, were you able to salvage any of those model Cub Cadets? Looks like pretty heavy smoke damage.
sad.gif

36 vs. 42......

I think the pics below demonstrate it's more about condition, snow type, feed rate, and tractor RPM/power than width of the thrower. Especially thrower condition and feed rate....they are the biggest drivers in this equation!

Well I am thankful I finally got the kinks out of my 100 and got her / him purring! Had a multiplicity of complexities to fix. Two broken wires (how does that happen when it's just sitting in the garage?) and carb that was stopped up and varnish all through the fuel system. All those things wrong at the same time plus my lack of knowledge in general and I was about to tear both my hairs out. LOL!
Many thanks for the help y'all provided.
I made a short video after I started it several times to be sure it was fixed. It had always started so easy before , and I'm proud to say it does again.
I have to figure out how to post my video from phone to the forum. I need to do it with both my tractors! Probably be a while. Thanks again for the help going back to about 2000 or shortly thereafter. These are amazing machines to stand up to all they have done for me! It is though, beginning to be a little much to do the upkeep for me. Thanks again, Bill

Kraig - Oh Great One - Keeper of the Photos. I've said this before and I'll say it again. I don't care what Charlie says, you ARE the Greatest. Thanks for reposting.

Kenny, Kenny, Kenny - of course you know that isn't ole Big Brown. (but it could have been with a paint job).

Steve, Mr. Plow - yup, gotta agree with ya. Thrower condition and feed rate are key factors, and in that order.

Steve S - yup, takes some practice to pick up technique. That snow looked pretty light back then. Still, it looked like fun each time you went around.

Merry Christmas all!
1a_scratchhead.gif
I know it's kinda early, but I'm staying off the 'puter for a while.
beerchug.gif

David S., congrats on paying off the truck! Looks good all shiny.
happy.gif

Shultzie, have a Merry Christmas, see you next year.

Well lets stick with the snow for off topic Friday. Dad pushing back the blizzard of '93 in central NY with the '51 Super C and fast hitch blade.

324063.jpg

Since it's dead around here, I'll throw up some "Mr. Plow learns how to farm in the early 80's" pics....

Mowing Government acres (PIK program)
324068.jpg

Shelling Corn (Big Steve is in truck...sheller is a Cook Special on an IH 1600 Loadsatar.
324069.jpg

Unloading F20 off of Leman Implement roll back...
324070.jpg

Latest posts

Back