• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 17, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So whats all these VERIFY YOUR ACCOUNT Emails from Ebay and Pay Pal to Email addess's that I never used. Is this a new Scam?

Thanks Kraig,
I'm not shooting myself in the foot yet, but I saw a new (in the box) tiller on ebay just a little while ago.
I'll look at that web site. I'll sure be able to learn more about what I want.

Richard C.
In a word, Yes.
eBay has this to say:

Beware! Protect yourself from fraudulent emails that ask for sensitive
> personal information like credit card numbers, passwords, etc. Just
> because an email message looks like it is sent directly from eBay, it
> isn't always. To learn more about protecting yourself from fake or
> "spoof" emails, visit our User Account Protection page.

You can find that page here Spoof email

Paul B/Richard C/et al -

In other words <font size="-2">(one more time, with enthusiasm)</font> - BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU OPEN, even if it's from someone you know or think you know.

Jeff-
Don't go there. I get the feeling that after I go to Hugh's later this Spring, yer gonna know!
happy.gif

Oh, and another thing....
Why would anybody take apart a cub to paint it with BROWN paint??????? This thing has brown paint in places that that could only be painted if it was disassembled!!! To use Keith's terminology....

Huh????

Art,

So what are your plans for the 107? Now you and Kraig can get together and have <strike>fugly slant grill</strike> discussions, on what model looks better... We already know what Bryan thinks... But then, does that matter? ;o)

Art, so your working on something else....hummm I feel a road trip coming on this weekend to see what IS the ugliest. I bet its green!

(Message edited by jpierson on December 19, 2003)

Just want to get the season off to a good start....

What would you do if you got $1000.00 of "Cub only" money for Christmass????

<font size="-2">No I did not, but it is fun to dream...</font>

$1000.00 Cub only money - I Would go to ebay and stock up on manuals!!!

(Message edited by ngraves on December 19, 2003)

Tedd-
Well, honestly I'd do what I'm attempting to do without the gift . . .

1. Parts washer, have to get Cub parts clean before they're sandblasted & ready to paint
what, no sandblaster?
2. Sandblaster, so Cub parts are clean & ready to paint.
what, no air compressor?
3. Air compressor . . . .
and the wife says, "are you happy"
. . . . well no, I'd like . . . .
4. An HVLP paint gun, so I can practice my Hoefler-esque mirror smooth paint technique.

. . . . . . . oh yeah, and a Round Tuit.

Nick, Yeah that is a good idea. If I had a + 1000 Cub balance instead of my - balance, I would really like to lay it all down on over priced, reprinted manuals. Just think of all the campfires you could start using those copies. One more bonus is that you could copy them, and flood pages of Ebay with more of those useless, overpriced, annoying manuals. ;o)

I have been working on my creeper for my restoration project Original, and it needs 2 new sets of bearings, and the seals. I need to read up on it some more before I disassemble it. After that, I will be ready to install it.

Jeff-
If you get the CPE-2 parts catalog there's a complete parts breakdown with a nice graphic, if you're looking for more information to read up on.

Back