• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 16, 2018

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2001:

324014.jpg

324015.jpg

324016.jpg

Kraig.....I'm pretty sure if I dig in the right box I can come up with the toy cub just like the one on the right of your picture. I remember it well.

I'll see if I can find it and post a picture.

David and others,

Where did you guys find those little die cast cubs? Those are awesome!

And love all the pictures of cubs pushing and throwing snow!

You can pick them up from time to tome they show up on the bay.
I got mine at the auction house just down the street. They have some awesome household goods and estate auctions about ever weekend.

The PO of my 129 was supposed to give me the diecast of it... he passed away before he could find it. I'd still like to find one, I keep watching.The last one I saw was at he Florida Flywheelers show a few years ago, pretty beat up, he wanted $120... I said no on that one.
yikes.gif

Hey Kraig - Oh Great One Keeper of the Photos = I can't find my pics of the 1450 with the QA42A throwing snow at my old place in Connecticut. You found them at least once or twice before. I know I'm bad and won't be any Santa this year, but is there a chance you can post them again?

Back