• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 16, 2018

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sblunier

displayname
Steve Blunier "Mr. Plow" (Central IL)
323966.jpg

323967.jpg

323968.jpg

323969.jpg

....I'm running out of old snow pics...
happy.gif
happy.gif

Some "black ops" night time mission photos from about 8 years ago......

...complete with blurred speed photo.....

323990.jpg

323991.jpg

323992.jpg

323993.jpg

323994.jpg

This is about all I can do. It don't hardly ever snow enough to plow around here.

323999.jpg

I had to take the pics, because the wife said she was not going to get out in that cold snow just to take a picture of some idiot on a garden tractor!
err.gif

324000.jpg

324001.jpg

Years ago I traded a QA36 to a guy for a QA42A. I always thought I got much better loft with the 36, at least 20 feet in good dry snow. I'll have to see if I can find any pics.. on

David, doing it one handed I couldn't just go all hail Mary. It's gravel so I don't dig in deep and move the gravel into the yard. I do give'r heck when I need to, like moving a pile back if I get too much snow stacked up.

That was just a small portion of my driveway.

Latest posts

Back