• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 15, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-Mo

displayname
Terry Reed
Charlie,
Sorry for going off-topic again, but still this would be for Cub storage. May I ask what brand that tarp garage you posted a picture of is?

sorry.gif

Terry R.
It's the commercial version of the Shelterlogic.
That thing was 10 years old when I got it and before I gave it to the neighbor when we moved, I'd had it 5 years and it was still in great shape.

PS,
Cub Storage isn't off topic in my book!
clappy.gif

JB,
Look on the main forum index page at the bottom... there is a link for wiring diagrams now...

Well that came up real fast in price for what I would want . $849.48 12" x 20" with the light kit and heaver cloth.Not a bad deal if they last like charlie said his did.I think I have around $1800.00 in my new shed Cub storage that I built this last summer.

I would like to order this for a wood storage building.
Quantity Description Price Extended Price
Remove
Update GARAGE PEAK 10X16X8 GRN 12/14 OZ 624.99 624.99
Remove
Update ShelterLite™ Shelter Lighting Kit 49.99 49.99

Not to bad at $674.98 ,if they last. I will have to look into this .
1a_scratchhead.gif

The best part about the tarp sheds, in my opinion:

<blink>---></blink> No building permit required <blink><---</blink>

<font color="ffffff">.</font>

Well I am almost ready for old man winter. I wasn't able to finish painting my 149 but I have it back together for winter. I still need to paint the hood and rear fenders and put the new decals on. The nose piece and grill are complete, just need to get my headlights wired and working (and new bulbs put in). The guy who I bought this tractor off of didn't have anything hooked up. Actually he didn't even have the headlights or headlight assembly installed. It was scattered in a box and I had to piece it together. Is there a wiring diagram somewhere for the headlights? I haven't looked too hard yet but if someone knows of one on this site or elsewhere let me know. My rode for the snow plow is for a narrow frame and is a little too long so I used a change temporarily until I can find a shorter rod.

On another note, I have a 127 that I bought for $50 a month or so ago that doesn't run. I think the connecting rod is broke. Anyway, there is a local man who is willing to trade me a nice QA-42A snowthrower for my 127. I will have to give him $50 as well. He is selling the snowthrower for $300 so he is basically giving me $250 for mine plus I am giving him $50. Is that a good deal??

Thanks!

JB

218063.jpg

218064.jpg

Kraig

I like the NO extra tax also ! I did some more looking and found the type that I had,You can see the bars inside running the full length. They used to trap the snow from falling off the shelter. Stay away from that style
bash.gif
. I think the round top would be the best in those.
http://www.shelterlogic.com/shelters_garages.html

JB Evans

Is that a good deal?? If you think its a good deal go for it! I would give the Cub a good look over and see what it needs to work before I would trade to a blower that will only see snow (winter use). Buy the blower and leave it on one tractor and have the other for trailer duties. I hate install attachments and then removing them each season.better to have more that one Cub running for sure here.
thumbsup_old.gif

JB Evans

If you look at the main form page ,way down at the bottom you will see what you need there. I think this is what you want !

218067.jpg

Roland's Fancy Colored Wiring Diagrams
thumbsup_old.gif

Charlie,
Thanks. I think the round shape top like yours would be better for snow regions. But, since you lived in Missouri for several years, you know we don't see the snow amounts you guys up north see. If we have 18 inches in one snow event, that would be consider once a decade type thing. Most of ours is in the below 10 inches range, and more likely below 6 inches.

Thanks Don! Thanks for the diagram. I found the other forum with the wiring diagrams. That is VERY helpful. i think it is a good deal considering I only spent $50 for the 127 but i would REALLY like to get the 127 running. My dad had the same one when I was a kid so I have lots of memories mowing with a 127. I would prefer to have a good running 127 and 149. There is a QA-36 locally being sold for $150 that I would like to have but my narrow fram doesn't run and it won't fit my 149 so I am crap out of luck. If i can get the 127 running then I will have a narrow and wide frame to work with; therefore, I can get a variety of attachements that will fit.

JB

A friend and fellow forum member told me about a tiller for sale the other day. So I called the owner of the tiller up and we talked a while and I told him I would take it all.. Will worth the 89 mile trip (one way) that I took to get it... Everything seems to be in good working order, seller said everything working great when he took it off.. (that tiller is a hogggg he said ) lol.. paid $200.00 for the whole lot

218072.jpg

218073.jpg

218074.jpg

Tiller - Model 1 Serial # 6499

wave.gif

Hey Terry,
Can you figure out why anyone in there right mind would leave Missouri to go up north? Must
have been a woman involved somehow! Thats the only reason I can think of.
ROD
biggrin.gif

Just pickin, CHARLIE!!!
Where did you live at here?

I bought this 169 today from the original owner. It came with the hydraulic lift from the dealer and was only used to cut grass. I think the deck is 50". The back rims are shot because the fluid leaked out of the tires. It has not been ran is several years but appears to be in good shape. The only change was the muffler. Hopefully that will be an easy fix. I am hoping to clean the carb, put a kit in it, and start it up. The PO changed the hydro fluid about 5 years ago and even used hytran and a cub cadet filter.

218090.jpg

218091.jpg

218092.jpg

218093.jpg

solid mounting engine in a 1200. I have a 1200 with iso mounts, thinking about going solid mount, anyone do this? How thick should mounts be?

Rod,
I'm not sure why anyone want to leave Missouri, though the last few days the temperatures here have gave me cause to think about going further south - but never north.

I've seen conversations on here before about threadlock, but I've never used it, so I'm looking for advice. I'm ready to reinstall the engine mounting rails in a 1450. Would that be a good place to use it, or would it be too permanent? Can someone give me some examples of where to use, or where not to use it? I know this seems pretty elementary, but I don't know the answer and I'm willing to admit it!

Latest posts

Back