• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 15, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraig -

Geeez, y'all better post that in the Garage!
roflol.gif

Maybe it was 'that bad', no one has posted in hours.......

Ahem, here's a wide frame with out paint, <insert cat call>.....

14553.jpg

Imagining Kraig standing on his desk right now wearing a black suit and a fedora....

<cue music>
<do, dooooo, do-dut>
Her name was 'ol Bessy...
<do, dooooo, do-dut>
She's my One-Sixty-Nine...
<do, dooooo, do-dut>
I don't just love to work her, but I love to hear her whine.....
<Big horn section riff>
<font size="+2">I got the low-down, dirty hydro, wide frame blues!</font>
Oooooooooohhhh.....Yeeeaaaaaa!

Kraig, (ahem) I think you may need a vacation...
wink.gif

It must be that I've been soldering 1mm long resisters onto circuits boards, and removing and replacing chips with 208 pins where the pins are spaced 0.5mm apart. All done while looking through a microscope, yeah I think I do need a vacation.

Kraig -

Oooh - a flux vapor high!

Hmmm, I should talk to you about piggybacking another 64MB chip on the back of my PDA's primary memory...

I think it was Don "no class" Vogt that was busting on Fords. Is it me, or do I just love 'em. Cubs and Fords that is. And yes Kraig, those are some SWEET pics. Cat call
14560.jpg

Jeff,

I just have an adversion to standing on my head driving roll pins out of drivelines under narrow frames. Likewise, hydro adjustments a not as accessable on a narrow frame.

My biggest reason to like the wide frames is the control layout and fender deck.......a very refined and user friendly operating platform.

Hey guys
I woke up to a bad situation this morning. Got a letter from my credit union for savings transfer to checking due to lack of funds. it was a paypal unauthorized transaction for almost $700.00 so just to warn you all to check your paypal history and make sure they are all yours. Paypal was great had no problems so far, should have my money back in a few days.
not feeling very well I am going to go back up stairs just wanted to give you a heads up. You all have a good Christmas
14564.jpg

Kraige here is one more pic of cub ca-debt
Kurt B.

Johnny S., I'll let you come visit 'em every once in a while! ;o) Besides, all that salt air and hard coral ain't good for 'em!

Hey Cub Stalker, nice to meet you at Red Power in Pa! Still need to do the mod you talked about to my 1872's. The 982 is being digitized as I type and should be available on shirts/hats by the first of the year. Just seems a little weird seeing a Cub all decked out in red!

Back