• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 13, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gov,
I've been away and am catching up. How many stiches did you get in your tongue? <font size="-2">I'm impressed with your restraint. . .
angel.gif
</font>

Charlie, You're right it does look that way! Actually they are both full of lots of energy. I have not put them together yet, I think there would be a big dog fight!
happy.gif

Never thought a little tube of goo would bring out such emotion.
err.gif
I am assuming not all of our fellow cub enthusiasts have the tools to drill, weld, or fabricate. I was offering an easy and effective solution. I also like the idea of installing a washer on top of the spindle shaft before installing the linkage.
46960.jpg

Terry when I got my 104 the front PTO was loose.I instead of tearing down the motor , cleaned the shaft with emery cloth and the inside of PTO put some of that stuf ??? and let it set . Thats been 8 years ago and never moved so Terry dont take it so hard.

Hi all, MY fix for the sloppy steering on my 127 was as follows;I welded the 3/4 bore in the cap,remachined the bore to fit the spindle,a light press fit, assembeld them together,then drilled and reamed for 3/8 shoulder bolt. so far so good,but with time it will be sloppy again. Not much land left in the spindle with a3/8 hole going through it. brad

My fix is to find a tight one on another tractor or snatch a NOS one off the shelf and replace the sloppy sucker and be done with it.
deadat30.gif

Back