• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 13, 2005

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraig, Pictures with good backrounds restored cub cadets.I like some good 1450 pictures and 149.

Jochua, I'll have a look and see what I can dig up to send you. Watch your email for photos, hopefully I won't overload your mailbox.

Wet snow falling steady in lower central Michigan. Close to 4" so far. Looking forward to plowing when I get home tonite. I now have 90lbs in the factory weight/storage box on the rear. What is the maximum amount the box will handle?

Kraig,
I kinda' think a disclaimer should be attached to that photo. Looks like a good way bust your n--s.
yikes.gif

Tom, yeah you're probably right. I doubt they were doing any actual testing. It looks like alcohol was involved but I'm not going to say it was, as I was not there. All standard disclaimers apply...........
wink.gif

Ended up with about 4" here in lower Michigan. I just need lights so I can keep going after dark.
32989.jpg

Paul W.
Here's a pic of Roland B's 1450 and his new QA42A today in Mid Michigan. I think he said they got 8+ and still comin down.
32991.jpg

Still no real snow here. If I am lucky it will come after Christmas when I am home to play in it. I have been saving vacation days so I could take the week off between Christmas and New Years.
happy.gif

Under edit...
Of those that use the magnetic heaters on your Hydros, have any of you had issues with burning or just cooking off the Hy-tran?? I am getting ready to add a heater to Stinky, but I hear the guys at work talking about cooking oil.

(Message edited by till on December 15, 2005)

Charlie, Everybody knows that you can't eat lefse without lingonberry jam.

Top five things I've learned after moving snow for 22 years with a 129....
5: When the snow's like white cowflop , get it moved before it gets cold....cowflop still throws better than white cement.
4: When clearing all those paths in your yard for the bird lover, don't wear a baseball cap that restricts your upper vision - you may think you're moving slow, but a 25 pound metal bird feeder will knock you senseless.
3: 30 plus year old smooth front tires will slip sideways when you're cleaning next to a 30 foot deep drainage ditch..
2: She thinks you're great when you're out there cleaning the driveway at 11:00 PM, but she'll figure out that you're really just having fun when you've cleaned all the neighbor's driveways and start running the street..

and Number 1:

Make sure you know where the extension cord is for the Christmas lights in the yard - a QA-42A will wind about 25 feet per second onto the auger.

(Message edited by kide on December 15, 2005)

(Message edited by kide on December 15, 2005)

Kendell!
Don't feel bad man!
I wrapped up the neighbors 100 ft. cord 2 years ago and it DID NOT unwrap, but my Kleins made short work of it! What the He double L do birds need a heated birdbath for! Geez
err.gif

Under Edit,
Sorry, but the more I read that the funnier it is, ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!
Prolly cause I've done it all! Well some of it.

(Message edited by cproctor on December 15, 2005)

Ummm - heated birdbaths ??
That's number 8 in the top 10: ( I didn't list 10 through 6)

"Wet snow launched into a $60.00 heated bird bath will break it, or at least empty it (and you will be reminded of this often after it's occurred)

Here's my south florida snowblower - 454" chevy power, coolant flows through handlebars, and radiator heat blows on operator. I give up: I keep getting an error message that says the formatting code image does not exist!
(Message edited by jsimpson on December 15, 2005)

Holy smokes! That snowblower had a rear differental to drive the augers! What kinda sadistic thing is that. Please go back and look and Kendell's 5 commandments, they are null and void with that V-8 snowblower. Here is 5 new ones that apply to that thing.

5. Keep the kids and dogs at least 500 feet away. You won't ever know you hit the neighbors dog until you see him shoot by at 75mph.
4. Don't worry about the neighbors power cord, just hope that it doesn't drag the entire bird bath with it and into the blower. You'll know if you seem to be spraying sand and gravel all over the neighborhood.
3. Snow blowing is strictly limited to day light hours. No one wants to hear that thing working at 1am.
2. Absolutely, no drinking and throwing snow. I would hate see what that would do if you ran it into the house or your car.
1. You must wear oven mits at all times! With that beast running antifreeze through the handle bars, you going cook the skin off your hands after the second pass down the driveway.

Latest posts

Back