• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 07, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wcompton

displayname
Wyatt Compton
Tedd-
No, kW and HP are the same thing, just SI and english units respectively.

the conversion:
1kW = 1.34HP

Randy,
Cool 160!! Now the "120" feels like "family". Can we get some tight in pix of the Diamond Plate work with the
ihrotate.gif
on it??

Does it cause any problems for the engine to run a straight pipe (no muffler). I have thought about this for the 106. Is the output of a 241K (horsepower) sensative to the backpressure on the exhaust valve? cjm

charles..

it's a "Side 'O the road" special oven... also works for baked enamel paint jobs, when that TSC implement paint just won't dry fast enough...

biggrin.gif

Slip Plate is wonderful!! Just had a chance to use the QA 36 since I coated/painted it. Never choked up once! Always used to, before Slip Plate. My driveway is over 500' long usually had to clear the thrower several times if I paused or slowed down while clearing.

Frank M., no I do not have a copy of the assembly instructions, but I'd sure like a copy. :eek:)

Randy T., nice job on the "160"!!!

Matt, good eye, looks like the <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> add department was at work there.

Edwin, ah, another convert to Slip-Plate. :eek:)

Jeff R., :eek:p

Frank M., I have not forgot that I owe you a couple of CDs just have been swamped at work and busy with the Plow Day Videos and photo CDs.

Gary S., same as above.

Randy T.

Super nice red NF. Did you use tire marking paint for the lettering on the sidewalls? Thats one of the only non-82 series red cubs I really like!

Neil - "Mein Kub" of Tom Hoffman's is pretty Cool. Similar in style but a '61 to '63 Vintage Cub Cadet with Big V-twin for power.

Thanks for the advice on the PTO clutch on my 129. Rebuild kit and it is working fine now.

Next problem is with my 127. The guy I bought it from said the only way he could keep it running was by spraying gas into the carb with a spray bottle.

Had the carb cleaned and got a rebuild kit for it. Got it back on the tractor and now it will run for about a minute then die. After that it will not start again. If I leave it sit for a couple of hours then it will start again and run for a minute then die again.

Any suggestions?

Scott,

Your not getting enough fuel to the fuel bowl. Your float may be ajusted wrong or you have a clog int he fuel line or an obstruction inthe tank. My problem was a mis ajustment of the float, but I went through the whole system.

BTDT......

Scott> Seems like your fuel line is plugged some place.
Had the same problem with my 123, was clogged at the setelment bowl under the tank.

Kraig:

E-mail me your address again and I will send you the catalog and the instruction sheet so you can copy on your equipment. Mine does not seem to work properly.

I have been like you very busy and have nothad time to try something else for the catalog copies that has higher resolution.

Does anybody have a Gates No. for the 108 mover deck pto to deck belt?

Frank M. -

Didja know that if you register at www.gates.com you can download all their catalogs?

I'd send ya mine, but it's 7MB
wink.gif

Back