• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 05, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraig, that last ad you posted is the cab I have. If you want I can take pics.

Don, the windows are held to the lower door with simple metal clips. The clips are VERY similar to wire clips.

217438.jpg

217439.jpg

Melody, "If you want I can take pics." I don't ever recall turning down an offer of photos...

bouncy.gif
bouncy.gif
bouncy.gif
bouncy.gif
bouncy.gif
bouncy.gif
bouncy.gif
bouncy.gif
bouncy.gif
bouncy.gif
bouncy.gif
bouncy.gif
bouncy.gif
bouncy.gif
bouncy.gif
bouncy.gif
bouncy.gif
bouncy.gif
bouncy.gif
bouncy.gif
bouncy.gif
bouncy.gif
bouncy.gif
bouncy.gif

worthless.gif

Well the roof is complete I think,I just need the front and fab up some steel for the front corners and back corners.I did not get the back curtain also.I don`t know what to do with this !

217442.jpg

It could stand a bath lol

Don, the roof appears complete. The front bolts to the windshield frame. The rear is supported by simple metal supports. Here's a later 82 series roof install sheet.

217444.jpg

Don, this should help with the windows and windshield.

217446.jpg

Kraig, Your right those bows are for the bottom of windshield.

Kraig
in your picture of the clips Monday, December 06, 2010 - 01:41 pm:. What do I see that looks like read bar coming from the clips. And how is the door hindged on the side?

Melody and Kraig You guys are great . I might be able to find a way to use this instaed of storing it .
thumbsup_old.gif

A picture from inside showing the corner posts would be great.I might be able to fab something lol. No cobble

STEVE S. - re: PTO clutch running even when disengaged. Jerry & Wayne give good advice. Suggestion I might make is to try to run the snow blower in snow with the PTO disengaged. If the PTO pulls the load you have a problem. But I suspect the clutch will slip. The new friction facings take a while to wear in, I guess the technical term would be they're FUZZY and don;t release completely. Once the fuzz is off the frictin disc it should operate O-K.

If the PTO clutch doesn't slip when disengaged and under load, then yes, remove it and tear it apart, something isn't right.

Back