• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 04, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eric L.-

Not really because they are welded to the frame. It would be simpler to just make some brackets to adapt it to your tractor.

Eric,
Did you know that is a wide frame snow plow bracket?
NF are straight where it goes on the foot pegs and the lift bar bracket is longer to clear the wider frames. You may have some clearance issue with the lift arm that raises and lowers the deck,not sure though.I have a set of those extensions,if you want some measurements I will post them for you.

There is something odd about that subframe. The back part curves up like the one on a wideframe, but the pins at the front face in like on a narrowframe subframe, and not out like on a wideframe subframe.

Here is a whole pic of the blade and subframe. The arms turn up and pins point in and it came off of a 127 narrow frame. The arms fit nicely into the foot pegs of the 102.

182077.jpg

Matt is right. that subframe just doesnt sit right in my mind. IH never put a second brace inj the back of them either.

Anyone know where I could find the model number on it. It has the Big IH logo on it so it must be a genuine IH plow.

There will be no model number anywhere on it.

From the looks of that, I think someone made a subframe. That is neither a NF subframe, nor a WF subframe. The extra brace shouldn't be there, and the curves in the back part aren't the same as on a WF subframe.

Eric,
Looks like someone did a nice job on it,anyway here are the measurements for the bracket.
182085.jpg

Thanks for the info. I think the easiest thing to do would be to make the brackets. Thanks for the dimensions.

Back