• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 02, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is another of John P's carry-all designs. This one does not require a CAT-0 3 point to mount.

14234.jpg

14235.jpg

14236.jpg

While this was originally posted as a rear weight bracket, with some minor mods it could be used as a sort of cheap carry-all. I forget who posted it.
14238.jpg

14239.jpg

Wyatt -
i used to have a JD B.D.B. a little older than that one, the track was a little too short and wide for breaking trail, so it was a follower.

here is a different angle on the loader for Erik.

14241.jpg

I found John P's post on his carry-all in my archives (John posted it on September 26, 2001) but the wood weight bracket was posted before I was archiving the text. But John's post might have that info too, perhaps it was Dave Roberts design......

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

Hey Kraig-Ever get a carryall built to move firewood with? I put one together a couple weeks ago to move hay with. Been mentally designing it for some time, then little bro tells me of Dave Roberts`?` rear weight hanger. It slips over the drawbar, to support weight and pins to the lower lift link, to keep it in place. When used with a front blade, it will carry over 300 pounds with no steering problems. I think,(hope)it will fit any Cadet with a lower lift bracket. I kept it back far enuff so that it doesn`t interfere with rear lift casting moving with the front blade. A small furniture caster in the front lets me roll it right into place under the tractor, like a wheelbarrow. Set in down on the drawbar and slip in the lock pin. Definately QA!!!<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

WYATT - You've SPOILED KASHA with those Cub Cadets! She won't tolerate belts on anything now will She?!?!

Steve

The guy won't part with the whole thing. Wants to keep the trans for pulling parts since it has the internal brake.

He only wants to sell the PTO parts.

You are right, would be easier to swap except for that issue and the 1200 has external brakes and creeper.

Frank M.: He will have to at least swap out the main shafts as you will find out that shaft is expensive. I was told it isn't that hard of a job to change main shafts. Never did it.

Hello all......saw this on the way home from work today, thought it was interesting.
your_image.gif

your_image.gif

your_image.gif

talked to the owner for just a second, he's building it to compete in local pulls.

Hearing 1"-3" or 3"-6" depending on what weather guesser you listen to. Better hook up the plow.

Wyatt, I think I saw one of those SnowTracs grooming snowmobile trails along hwy 63 up near Hudson. That was a few years ago.

14256.jpg

"Woke up this morning and NO SNOW! Those DAMN Weather Guessers!"

Pat Cleveland, Just checked your profile, what is your quadtractor??? How do we check it out?
happy.gif

Latest posts

Back