• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 01, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 104 listed on Monday, December 30, 2013 - 07:00 pm: is now... $100.00 It's in the way for snow removal.
happy.gif

Narrow Frame Hyd. Lift:

266114.jpg

266115.jpg

266116.jpg

This is a hydraulic lift for an early Cub Cadet garden tractor. It should fit an "Original" or any narrow frame tractor. (I believe it will need an extra mounting bracket for an Original) I have not had this set up mounted to a tractor, but the pump spins nice, and the pulley is straight. It doesn't appear as though it leaks. It's dirty, but I do not see any wetness as you would see from a leaky hose or seal. (The marks you see on the cardboard are not leaks, just tears in the surface of the cardboard itself) This pump also included the float-lockout piece that is pictured.

Located in Hudson, WI one mile off I-94

$300 Firm + actual shipping

Cub cadet tire chains from my cub cadet 72 including the original bag they came in. $80 cash.

266154.jpg

266155.jpg

266156.jpg

433 Rear PTO Kit for Super Garden Tractors

I believe this rear PTO will fit all "Supers" with the aluminum transmission, but double check with the parts-look-up above if you need to confirm. As you can see by the picture below, it comes with the two belts as well as the PTO switch. (Complete kit) I've never had it mounted to a tractor, but was told that it worked fine when I got it. The bearings all spin freely and quiet.

266176.jpg

266177.jpg

$500 w/FREE Shipping to anywhere in the US

This International pickup is a '47 or '48 and belongs to my neighbor who wants to sell it. It hasn't been run or moved in at least 25 years.

Would anyone be interested?
266213.jpg

266214.jpg

Cub cadet 2072. 1,104 hours. Motor was over hauled right around 350 hours ago. Has Haban front hydraulic angle and lift blade and has the Haban heavy mower deck aswell. Paint is not perfect but machine is sound. Needs a little tlc like just bolting up one front light and a grill spring. Could use a good wash just aint got the time to mess with it anymore. Just had the drive shaft all rebuilt. Bar rear tires with cheaper pastic concrete weights. Has tire chains to go with it. Super cub front bumper. Bad thing is it has no serial# tag..Asking $2200. Call or text Austin for pics or questions. Can't get them to load on here or on to my email. 618-795-5722 thanks Austin

Okay, Charlie, I'll bite. Where does this belong? The owner says he wants to sell it but doesn't know what to ask. That's why I wanted to find out if there was any interest out there.

Latest posts

Back