• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 31, 2018

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jason,

Bet that wobbled a bit!!!!

Charlie,

Send those foam steering gear seals back to JD and tell them they are missing the metal retainer that should be with it. Surely JD, as an OEM, could place a big enough order from ROSS to get them to make a batch of those! Probably just wishful thinking.

Ron S.
Oh I've got retainers too.
biggrin.gif

Charlie,

Wow, last I knew those IH-394936-R91 steering retainers w/seal were NLA. I see you now have them in stock. You are a miracle worker!

Jason,

I was hoping something would break so you would start posting again!
joker.gif

Just kidding.
Isn't it about time for you to find/buy another cub to go with that lonely one you have?

Amazing how Case/IH 935 white looks when you take a pic. Looks like the cream look disappeared.

322320.jpg

Mr Plow,,,

Between the Busted off chunks of grenade gears bouncing around inside the engine, the 3 unbalanced tooth pick thin blades "from being re-sharpened 1,000 times" spinning under the deck, and the out of round "widened" rear rims,,,
that wobbling from idler pulley wasn't even noticeable,
err.gif

Marty,,,

draw.gif

And you didn't forget about the ole 1250 donor, did ya!!!

322323.jpg

happy.gif

Jason, good to see you post, sorry you had equipment failure.

Marty, good looking plows, nicely done!

Jason,

I was thinking you got the 1250 about the same time you got the 149.
Like I said, it's about time for another addition!
lol.gif
ihrotate.gif

Need a little help....

I'm looking for a nice clean photo of a 782D (red) for a magazine article......anybody want to make their 782D famous, shoot me an email! Thanks!!!

Marty,

I'm starting 2 think I'll prolly have an addition to the herd of one and a half, before we get pics of that 100
popcorn.gif

happy.gif

Back