• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 31, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roger, long time no post!

93833.jpg

Ported Hydro
Come and get it.
Email me via my profile to arrange pick up.

under edit;
WOW that was fast.
Thank you, Hydro is spoken for.....

CCO Roller
SN 59206, surface rust...no rust throughs. Seat rusty, welded, but solid. Frame welded at reduction housing, nice job, but needs more work.
93860.jpg

93861.jpg

Would like to trade for a working starter or rebuildable #26 carb.
Picked up in Mechanicsville, VA. [email protected]

Set of fenders for a 70-71-72-73 and 100 Cub Cadet.
93881.jpg

They will need some work done to them. One fender has these areas that will need repaired.
93882.jpg

93883.jpg

The other fender will need these areas repaired.
93884.jpg

93885.jpg

With a little work they can be a good set of fenders for a working Cub. I do have the fender clamps and fender frame mounting brackets.

Asking $150 plus shipping.
I can deliver to following plow days (no cost)
Central Cub Fest 2008 Sept. 19-20.
Ohio Plow Day Oct. 3 and 4.
Noblesville, Ind. Plow Day Oct. 10-11-12.

Email or call me 419-968-2409.

One '63 Original that I started to restore. Most of it's been sandblasted and primed, some of it even has a light coat of rattle can paint. The engine was in good shape last time I ran it, no smoke and it started well. A nice solid 38" mower deck is included, tire chains, CC 3 PT hitch, new seat cushion and fenders. There's also a partial parts tractor with a part 38" deck. Pains me to get rid of it but I have to many project and I hate to just see it sit there.

You pick it up, $450.00

Deluxe Cab in fair shape. The doors are not bad but showing some wear. Perfectly usable cab.

Again, you pick it up $165.00

For sale:
Cub Cadet 1650 runs & drives good, no attachments, $650
Cub Cadet 800 Runs good, Needs Clutch work. have deck and side pannels for it. $550
or take them both for $1100 if these do not sell this week they will be for sale at the Motrose plow days along with a trailer load of Cub parts.
320-398-2622
94027.jpg

Cub Lo-Boy 185 $650 southern NJ

International Cub Lo-Boy 185 (circa 1975)

Runs & drives.
4 cylinder gas motor, 3 speed trans.

No cutting deck but has hydraulic mount beneath.

Needs work. Clutch slips. PTO broken. sloppy shifter.

Fix or use for parts.

See photos on line at craiglist address below.

Have rear & side cover plates. No Grill.

$650

email [email protected] or call 856-912-3167

Located near Burlington, NJ

Back