• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 30, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don T-

If you have the tiller set up for a nf I'd definitely dedicate the 147 to the tiller. The electric lift will handle it fine. The 149 probably would be your best choice for a dedicated mower. That way you could get the wife on the machine...tell her it's gender friendly (which it is).

Ken-

"You don't speak Kanuck?" ...hell, I'm still laughing.

Wayne Shytle

don`t mind Ken ,lol he did get all of them right,, But then he does come from 17 flavors country.I don`t know what I will do with what Cub.If It ain`t fun I want no part in it
Shotgun.gif
BedFart.gif
whistling.gif

You <strike>heard</strike> read DonT say I got them ALL right.
Read the bottom line of my 6:57 post.

Oh man Don's in TROUBLE!

Take a look at the #2 trailers that my nephew painted for me. He also painted the 982 that I am ready to put the engine back in place.

229811.jpg

229812.jpg

229813.jpg

KENtucky, this the one you're looking for?

229815.jpg

Circa 1999 at the hunting cabin after a day of working on building the generator shed.

Yes, that was a Cuban cigar, it was a:

229816.jpg

However I like to think of it as a:

229817.jpg

sorry.gif

Back