• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 28, 2019

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
At least they didn't mess with the dealer lookup site!
326542.jpg

What happened to the parts catalog picture lookup feature by model? What a screwed up mess. How are we suppose to lookup the part numbers we need?

Sigh. That sure sucks.
angry.gif

IHThumbsDOWN.jpg

Thankfully I have some of the tractor model parts lists/drawings in printed form.

Wow, good thing I checked last week for correct
Part numbers.
But now we lean again on Charlie and Kraig

Charlie,

This new CC website parts format is worthless. It doesn't even recognize model numbers like 127, 149, 782 or 1450. Please tell your contacts at Cub Cadet that this new format is not useful.
bash.gif

Doug/Charlie,

This is way different than what it was this morning. CC's IT department must have been still uploading the new version when I tried it. Much better! Thanks.
greenthumb.gif

You can't believe what's going on the dealer chatter section, LOL
Why in the world would you launch a new website before it's even close to being functional!!!!!

BUT, since Stanley Black & Decker bought in to MTD, it's been going downhill FAST!

And it's only going to get worse.
I might even get to retire again for the 3rd time.
beerchug.gif

I only get a white page with the cub cadet logo in the middle. Never get to see anything that says garden tractors.

I did try clicking the logo last night, and it did nothing. But today it did work and I was able to navigate to the Model 73 and 169 pages.

Charlie, well, I suppose if you don't know, then it's a valid question.
dunno.gif

Ok folks,
Since I've never worked on an O clutch.
A guy asked me to help, yea right, LOL
Anyway,
He has replaced everything in the drive line.
The rear pressure plate releases just fine but the front with not release, thus leaving the driveshaft turning when he tries to start it.
326566.jpg

Back