• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 25, 2017

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rick,
err.gif
That's funny!
thumbsup_old.gif

Attachments

• thumbsup_old.gif
    thumbsup_old.gif
    150 bytes · Views: 122
  • err.gif
    err.gif
    251 bytes · Views: 124
Charlie scores again!
greenthumb.gif

Rick, yep.
Slant Tongue.gif

Attachments

• greenthumb.gif
    greenthumb.gif
    8.3 KB · Views: 117
  • greenthumb.gif
    greenthumb.gif
    8.3 KB · Views: 115
169 hydro all together, thanks for the forum posts and emails. Here is my "A-HA!" moment that helps me somewhat understand what the float lock out does. Notice what is happening in each picture and which position the fat cotter pin sits. Maybe these pictures don't explain it well, neither the arm or pin are in the same position. I think the float lock out prevents the bend in the bottom, is the attachment up or down with the arm extended?
316947.jpg

316948.jpg

Attachments

• 316947.jpg
    316947.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 115
  • 316948.jpg
    316948.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 110
  • 316947.jpg
    316947.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 114
  • 316948.jpg
    316948.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 121
OK Charlie, since it's off topic Friday.
biggrin.gif

This is how my week is going. (happened Tuesday)
316956.jpg

Some nice lady ran into me at a four way stop. No big deal I thought until I got the police report. It showed me at fault.
angry.gif

I called my insurance and told them that the police report was inaccurate and I was going to fight it. So I did a little investigating myself and asked for camera footage from a gas station that was on the corner. The gas station lady says the footage clearly shows the other car hitting me like I said all along. This isn't over yet by far. Still waiting on phone calls from the police and the insurance. But I'm glad that the footage shows what it does. Hopefully it will all work out and I can get my "beater work car" fixed.
1a_scratchhead.gif

Attachments

• biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    419 bytes · Views: 120
  • 316956.jpg
    316956.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 117
  • angry.gif
    angry.gif
    898 bytes · Views: 125
  • 1a_scratchhead.gif
    1a_scratchhead.gif
    774 bytes · Views: 144
  • 316956.jpg
    316956.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 115
Love gas station security camera. We had a guy using a city credit card to put gas in his private vehicle. We had software that fracked that stuff. Guy was putting a lot of gas in trucks. Matched the times he used a card with the station's tapes. Guilty.

Charlie - all for pre-'84 tractors or do those bins contain a lot of newer parts also?

All old stuff including Onan, Briggs and Tecumseh as well.
It's amazing how many Tecumseh parts our old cubs use. LOL

Neighbor had a Sears Suburban with a 12 horse Tecumseh .. it'd eat a spark module every two years. If you got any of those, they're gold...
wink.gif

Attachments

• wink.gif
    wink.gif
    880 bytes · Views: 120

Latest posts

Back