• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 18, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerickson

displayname
Glen Erickson
Grrr! Here are the pics of the 16 horse I listed on the last page.
89928.jpg

89929.jpg

SUPER CLEAN 129!One owner until this summer.12HP Kohler,hydrostatic drive.This machine was always garaged and not the only mower he used.VERY hard to find in this condition.NOT all rusty,cracked and beat up.44in. deck,runs and cuts 110%!!!New battery.Seat cover has cracks,and paint has normal wear(not bad).$799-b.o 413-977-2532

I have a deck off my 126 that i'm selling because im building a pulling tractor and have no use for the deck. its in really good shape for the age of it. im asking 100 and i'll include the mounting bracket too.(brackets bent but just needs bent out). pics are too big for post, so email me and i'll send some. located in southeast ohio for pickup only. thanks Mike

I have two[2] pair of IH wheelweights I would like to sell. These are the 26 pounders.They are painted white. I would like $80 a pair, picked up here or I could possibly meet.
90073.jpg

Winter is coming and you don't want to be caught with out one of these for you snow rig, a Deluxe windbreaker in very good condition. will fit all wide frame cubs through the QL series. $400 obo picked up here in Austin, MN tractor not included.

90098.jpg

90099.jpg

90100.jpg

Portland was good, But not good enough-cleaning some shelves off sale!!

-NF short tunnel creeper-super nice, very tight shifting-has a distict click each time-$225 shipped
-NF Creeper, has extensions, one ear on casting was broken but rewelded, came out of a running tractor, VERY usable creeper-$150 shipped
-102, 122, 123 headlights with switch/wireing-$110 shipped WILL sell Switch seperate IF guy wants lights but no switch and ONLY after!!
-Stock Cub Cadet Dual wheel Spacers, all double bolts, longer bolts welded on outside to mount 8.50 tires-$100 shipped
-1541, 1862 side covers- not broken anywhere-I will NOT ship these-Dont ask, I like Happy Customers and unbroken parts-$85
-1541, 1862, 1864 hood and grill, not broken or cracked anywhere-same deal on shipping as side covers!!! Happy Customers and unbroken parts- $85
-home made cat o 3 point for Wf, 682, 782-$250 Plus shipping
-18hp v-Twin OHC rebuilt with new rings, new timing belt and pulleys-$500

-Tons and tons of parts available, 7hp air cleaners(no oil baths) to good nose cones for wf both series, 82 hood hinges and rear lights, 2 NF 3 points(no wide frames) NO Round FENDERS Or Lights

Small items I can ship, the plastic side cover and Hood/Grill I can deliver this weekend to the Youngstown area,going up to Rich Pattons again, Also got some other trips planned through mid November, email for your location and delivery options

Paypal available for payment, Large delivery items MUST be paid for or it don't leave my drive!!! Sorry I got burnt bad lately, not again!! remove space in email

email briancccoll77 @yahoo.com

3 complete originals,disassembled original#950,a 123 hydro,PTO, rope pull start 7,axels,rear ends,transmissions,wheel weights,S/G's,steering columns,spring assis tlift,hydro assist lift,nuts&bolts&brackets,gaskets,carbs,extra engins,heads,spindels,weight brackets,exhaust stack,hoods,wheels,tires,oil bath air filters,headlights,taillights,pto,frames,hitches, gas tanks,snow blade,wheel chains and more $1900
[email protected] for more pictures
574-784-3666

90192.jpg

90193.jpg

I have a Cub Cadet 1450 for sale. The tractor is not running the PO had the dealer pull the engine for a lack of power and there it sat. I do have the complete original 14hp Kohler and a extra complete 14hp Kohler from another quietline with extra parts. I purchased this tractor from the original owner and he always stored it inside, its very clean. The 1450 has a 44in deck but it has some small holes.
I am asking $ 475.00 obo I may do some partial trading also. The tractor maybe seen/picked up in Lima, Ohio. Contact me at [email protected]

90212.jpg

90213.jpg

90214.jpg

1/2 OFF SALE!! Well, not really, as my original post probably had my "currently not running" 129 priced about double what I should have been posting it at. Ignorance will prevent many a good deal. I have a 1973 129 hydro, with a 42 inch blade, and 42 inch mower deck and all the mounting brackets. It was "inherited" from a deceased relative who purchased it in Feb. of 1974 for over $1900 (I still have the sale receipt, all the manuals, and even some parts and attachments brochures). I received it in about 1995 and rarely used it....however, I also did very little "babying" or upkeep of it. It ran up until about 2 years ago, when I believe the voltage regulator grew old. I had the alternator/starter rebuilt about 5 years ago. My guess/belief is that this thing still has life in it to someone willing to take the time to care for it and resuscitate it. It is extremely solid....frames aren't made this solid anymore and served it's life to me as a snow plow in northern MInnesota. I would like to try to find it a new homw for around $200, but I am willing to listen to ANY offer from someone willing to come and get it.
90233.jpg

147 for sale. Haven't used it for a few years and need to clean out the barn. Runs good, needs some work. Located in North Central West Virginia. $400 or best offer
90253.jpg

for sale. cub cadet original.serial #44817.fenders are in excellent shape. new pan and rod between fenders.oil bath air cleaner.new battery.ags and tri-ribs are like new.baby moon hubcaps.headlights and rear grote light.real emblem on grill. hood oriniment in good shape. rear reflectors.3 point hitch. engine starts and runs good.my e-mail is [email protected] for any questions. can be held as long as paid for. $600.00. firm.
90257.jpg

Heres my 104 up for sale. This is a very tight unit yet. Only 1/8 turn of slop in the steering. Trans is very tight, no slop what so ever. Clutch was rebuilt not long before I got it and works great. All the metal is straight. The deck has some work done on it but works well. The engine is a newer replacement and runs pretty well, it does smoke a bit when you start it. Doesn't seem to use much oil. Just a nice straight tractor all over, even has the original reflectors on the fenders! One deck wheel has a piece missing but works fine I'd like to get $425 for it but I'm reasonable. I'll consider all trades for Cubs or the evil green ones.

90275.jpg

Selling a good running 147 with hand lift on it. Needs one new headlight and tighter driveshaft pin and drive hub. Runs good with no smoke.$550 with rear 1 point $500 without 1 point. Rochester, Minn.
90306.jpg
90307.jpg
90308.jpg

Beautiful 1872 for sale. Running out of room in my garage and only live on 1/2 acre. No need for it any longer. 285 original hours, everything is original. Looks as good as it did when it was new. Very well maintained. Nothing, I mean nothing is wrong with this tractor. Mower deck is perfect, fron dual 54" snow blade is perfect. Two new 75lb ea rear black plastic wheel weights. You will NOT be disappointed with this tractor. It is located in Northern Virginia. I have all manuals for everything and maintenance jacket. I can email extra pics upon serious requests. Everything works, no smoke, no leaks. One awesome Super GT. Asking $3500.00 or best offer for this tractor of a life time. Call 540-288-0207 or 703-835-6006.
90329.jpg

90330.jpg

Here are some pics of the mower deck that goes with the 1872. Water and soap and it will look brand new. Perfect running mower deck. Lightly used.

90383.jpg

90384.jpg

90385.jpg

90386.jpg

Back