• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 15, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmcmeen

displayname
Bryan D. McMeen, Keeper of the Holy Hy-Tran
Kraig -

I hate having to look at scans of Polaroids only to have 5" of white screen all around it, but there's not much we can do about that, either.

My mouse has horizontal scrolling on the wheel as well as vertical. I have no issues going back and forth
wink.gif

We can't be all things to all people. I mean, I'm surprised the folks that use Lynx as a browser aren't complaining that NOTHING shows up on their screen
lol.gif

<font size="+2">BFT</font>

I was wearing my arrow keys out trying read the Forum!

( Charlie, you said I had to post!)

Bryan, I don't like those either, "cropping" is a good thing. I have horizontal scrolling on my mouse too but I'd still rather not have to do it.

I picked this stuff up over the weekend! I didn't get a gear box for the rotor tiller though! Are these hard to get or no?
38136.jpg

38137.jpg

38138.jpg

Kraig....Some day, when Bryan gets his trifocals (like many of us), he won't like that side-to-side flip flop refocus, refocus, refocus either, and his attitude will take a whole 'nother perspective on the subject.
Myron

Well, guess who just widened the screen again....
Charlie, ya gotta fix it again...

Myron

Myron, thankfully I don't need reading glasses, or bifocals yet, but I do wear contacts as I'm near sighted.

David H.
That's way to much stuff for one guy to get in one load, I think you oughta give at least half of it to me!
beerchug.gif

Gearboxes are not hard to get, you just have to look around.

Charlie - your right! I won't ever use have that stuff!
I feel lucky I came across it!
All I was looking for was a snow plow!

David H,
Well all you gotta do is give directions to your place and I'm sure there would be a mad dash of guys to come and snatch it from ya, LOL

David,
You got any pics of that box blade?

Oh yea, I get to hammer ya a little here, grin
It's a snow blade too!
bouncy.gif

Well, I'm trying to take the tiller tines off the "drive arbor" to get at the bearings. Won't budge. I've been soaking it for days with PB Blaster. Yes, I took the pin out (marked with blue arrow). There's a little play in that the arbor and tines sway back and forth a little (marked with the yellow arrows), so I'm hoping the problem can be fixed with new bearings.

dunno.gif
Any suggestion would be helpful.

38142.jpg

Ray, have you tried heating up the shaft with a propane torch? Sometimes a little heat will break things loose. Have you tried to drive them on a little bit to break the rust loose before you try to pull them off? Like this:

38147.jpg

Ray,
What Kraig said!
I've also had good luck with soaking them for a week or so and then finding some really hard ground with rocks in it and bouncing the crap out of it. You gotta be careful doing that though and not get something hung up between the tines and the housing, but it works, at least it has for me.

since this forum is for ih cub cadets, Has anyone seen a pulley for a ih snowblower floating around the country cause one never showed up .... lol
coffee.gif

Back