• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 15, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Bill!

Now, when I attach the gearbox to the tractor, do I need to get longer bolts? I assume I can re-use the bottom three because the tractor is already equipped with a 3-point so it has longer bolts there. But what about the upper 2 bolts that hold on the gearbox bracket? Should those be replaced with longer ones? If so, what size? Thanks!

BTW, it's been fun watching the size and arrangement of the sponsor buttons evolve over the past day or so.
lol.gif

Someone might want to check the CC Specialties link in the sponsors links.

I get C&C specialties.Desn't seem to be Cub Items.

Charlie shoulda thought of that way back when he registered a commercial entity with an NPO's TLD
lol.gif

Anywho, an e-mail woulda been a better way to communicate the issue
wink.gif

Bryan,
Just so you'll know. Ole Charlie dint have a thing to do with that deal, I just make the pages and load'um up.

Matt,
Yes, longer bolts are called for in the owner's manual. I'll see if I can find it.

Latest posts

Back