• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 14, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
82 series stuff for sale
decent 44 a deck $ 75.00 picked up
63925.jpg

63926.jpg

82 series mule drive $30.00 picked up
63927.jpg

82 series hood $ 25.00 plus ship
63933.jpg

82 series tunnel cover $ 10.00 plus ship
63934.jpg

82 series harness $30.00 plus ship
63935.jpg

1 82 series tail light lens $5.00 plus ship
63936.jpg

got a few more items
63939.jpg

foot pedals 10.00 for all plus ship
steering wheel emblems 5.00 ea plus ship
seleniod 10.00 plus ship
deck hangers 10.00 for both plus ship
shifter knob 5.00 plus ship
voltage regulators 10.00 ea plus ship

a few more goodies
headlight rings 10.00 plus ship
63949.jpg

kt series coils 10.00 ea plus ship
63950.jpg

rear wheel pto $20.00 plus ship
63951.jpg

misc decals 10.00 for all plus ship
63957.jpg

cyclopse hood 10.00 plus ship
63958.jpg

and last but not least a narrow frame hyd lift complete with rockshaft and cut out clutch cover $300.00 obo plus ship
63961.jpg

Update on the items I listed a while ago.

The hood, deck, frame assembly and hydro trans are sold. Thanks!

I still have the cast iron grill and the fender set/seat mount pieces.

up date

the headlite rings
rear tail lite lens and hood ornament are sold thanks Charlie

Tear drop precleaner off a jd 212 should fit a quietline 12 hp 20.00 plus ship
63985.jpg

Selling due to health issues nice little running gear {wrong color} I know but that can be fixed . Custom made little running gear 3.5 feet wide by 6 feet long asking $400.00 obo in north east Iowa
63999.jpg

FOR SALE: Quietline parts

Fiberglass dash from a IH Cub Cadet 1450
Nice condition, with 1 -small- crack starting on the lip where the hood touches the dash...easy to fix it now!! Dash includes the dash tin (somewhat faded, but still OK for it's age), and the steering column grommet.
64085.jpg

64086.jpg

close-up picture of crack
64087.jpg

$25

Quietline steering column.
No slop, good steering wheel splines, and wheel nut threads.
The steering shaft tube comes loose from the worm gear housing (don't know why) Obviously it won't when installed in a tractor with the steering wheel on.
64088.jpg

$20

Early Quietline steering wheel....also used on previous model WF tractors
Nice shape, no cracks, good splines.
64089.jpg

$15

Prices do not include shipping...buyer pays shipping

Please e-mail me at: [email protected] if you are interested.

Thanks!
Bill

For Sale:
Cub Cadet 42" snow /dozer blade.

The blade is physically in good shape, with some rust from sitting outside. It swivels both directions, and trips fine. Wear edge has plenty of life left in it. Has a Wide Frame subframe on it, and both factory skid shoes. Missing the lift rod, but that is easily fabricated!
64131.jpg

64132.jpg

$65
Picked up at my place in west central Ohio.

Please e-mail me at: [email protected] if you are interested

Thanks!
Bill

Just got in a few more cubs. They include:

A 1250 with 44in mower deck. I know it needs a seat and battery. Engine was just supposed to have been rebuilt before I got it. Iso-mounts already replaced. Runs & drives good. $375

64144.jpg

A 109 with either a 38 or 42in mower deck. I don't remember which. Previous owner said it ran good, but started loosing power. Took the head off to clean valves and he didn't have time to finish. I know it needs a seat, grill screen, and battery. $225

64145.jpg

A 127 with 42in mower deck. Runs & drives good. I know it needs a battery and probably needs the carb cleaned cause its been a while since its ran. $250 or $300 with a 3pt hitch.

64146.jpg

Tiller isn't included and isn't for sale.

Also have 2 71s, 100, 102, 108, 125, and an Original. Also have several mower decks. Just got a 1250 in for parts. Have some extra parts, but most are narrow frame stuff.

Email me for more pictures and better descriptions. All items must be picked up at Odon, IN. Might consider trades.

FOR SALE

Dual Hyd/Front Hyd for 82 series tractors (782, 1711, 982, 1911, 1811, etc.)

64148.jpg

64149.jpg

64150.jpg

What you see in the pics is what you get, valve is free and all the parts are there except one U-bolt. Bought this for a project that never materialized.

$200 picked up in Metamora, IL or $220 shipped to 48 states via USPS

...Now that's a good deal folks......

Thanks

Dual Hyd listed below are sold, thanks for all of the interest.

Steve

For Sale - $100: Brinly 8" moldboard plow. Very good condition. Previous owner said he only used it once, and I have never used it. I bought it because it was local and available, not knowing if I'd be able to find a 10" before plow day. I've since bought a 10" plow for my 18HP 782, so will sell this one for pick up, or I will deliver to plow day in Montrose on Sep 22.

For sale: 125 (1968 I believe)
$600 or best offer

Good:
. Hydraulic lift, everything that is bolted on stays on. The sleeve hitch lift arm is not included. (I swap that between the tractors that I am going to use for plowing.)
. Very stout 12 hp engine.
. I replaced the steering column with a longer cub cadet column, so you have space for your legs.
. New cadet seat that is super comfy. I mounted it with U springs like a later model, so your lower back stays nice.
happy.gif

So-So:
. I'll be selling with the turf tires. (The tractor lug tires I have only 1 set and need them for the other tractors.)
. Mower deck. I repainted the deck but the little metal strips on the button are missing. No rust holes. I also think that one of the outboard blades is a little bent. I have a good used replacement blade.

Not so good:
. The transmission brake doesn't work. I suspect it needs a new lining. Just use transmission to stop.
. The front steering is little sloppy. It didn't bother me, but I'll mention it.
. It leaks hydtran. It would be as simple as a rear gasket. But I don't know, never really looked at it.
. Didn't come with factory lights.

I'm going to try to leave the hydraulics on it and see if I can sell it. If not, I'll remove the hydraulics and sell it.

Why am I selling it? Too many projects!
I'll post a picture soon.

Latest posts

Back