• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 13, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraig

A follow up on your pics- you've got your O set up exactly how when I get one I want to set it up. Fenders, yellow weights, rear AGS and front tri ribs.

I can't stand going to a plow day and having to try to follow the guy in front of me that doesn't know how to plow straight. You did a great job.

Daniel G.
That's probably what the 10 guys that followed you said at your first plow day.
biggrin.gif

I heard a guy say at a recent plowday that he didn,t care how crooked it was, his cub cadet would straighten it out.

Its how you learn,, sorry to all you guys behind me at buck creek

Charlie:
Thank you for posting the plow day picture. It is an awesome pic and I look forward for it every year. Does anyone have a guess of how many CC's are plowing. I am guessing some where over 50.
Thanks
I love it
Earl LaMott

Yeah but at the end of the day a plow day is still a plow day, straight furrows or not. It's hard to think of a better way to spend a day.

On the FAQ page relating to the QL ISO engine mounting cradle modification;
One picture shows 8.75 inches long-
One picture shows 8.5 inches long-
Which is the correct one-just thought I'd ask?

Joe O- I just followed through with the wright up David Kirk produced, and used a piece of flat stock 8.75 inches long, and it worked perfectly. Did not try the 8.5 inch. Also, not mentioned it the wright up { which should be }, you may consider a piece of flat stock bolted together through the extra set of holes on the engine cradle behind the oil pan.

Reason is, that the cradle could warp or bend together and miss-align the holes to the pan once you unbolt it from the jig position. That was such the case for me, a first timer. However, I lucked out and got the bolts in the aluminum { mind you } oil pan started safely. Everyone thought I was crazy to lower the engine and cradle together into the engine bay, but they just don't know what they don't know. Just giving you a heads up.

One the "famous" side note: We're really making some grand OEM improvements to the International 1450 Cub Cadet. Sorry, but the glits and glamour of new paint can come another day. Going to be a rocking Quiet Line!

Dennis F- You need to compare apples to oranges, about your comment rather having a Cyclops over a Quiet Line. That remark is the same to say you'd prefer a bran-new Chevy to a nice, restored 3/4 1970 Chevy 4x4. With out doubt, the better quality is found in an IH Cub Cadet, and not found to the same degree as in the Cyclops, in my opinion. Plastic sucks, and so do those cheap plastic paper foot rests made famous by the bulb wizards at MTD. I'm in no way knocking a Cyclops, they are a monster of a garden tractor, and I was just at my friend's last Monday checking out his 2072.

Latest posts

Back