• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 11, 2019

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the HS shop class needed practice and grabbed everything that was laying around!

That's just wrong!
facepalm.gif

I think your tagline's still intact, Charlie. Whoever put all the time, effort, and expense into building that chose Cub Cadet as a platform to start with.
happy.gif

Haban 60" mower decks.

Are they good? Bad? Parts available? What to look for on them when worn?

Thanks!

Jim

Jim S.
I didn't used to carry parts for those decks until a year ago when the request for parts took off. Everyone that has one, swears buy them for some reason. You better have some HP to use'um though.
beerchug.gif

Charlie, What have been the most popular replacement parts you have been selling. Would give a good indication on what to look for.

Latest posts

Back