• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 08, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
look for a snow blade for my original cub)thanks stan}}}}

looking for a snow blade for my original cub thanks stan}

NF hydraulic parts needed:
1. Complete cylinder with clean, non-pitted barrel
2. Bracket for mounting hydro unit to frame
3. Rock shaft bracket

I can be reached via text or phone at (317) 966-9142 or email at [email protected]. Thanks

looking for a good gas tank to fit on a kohler k321 mounted on a 147 cadet

I find myself in need of a clutch driver and a complete used clutch and driveshaft assembly for a 1200. Email in profile.

I'm looking for a 129-149 or ????CC with a good deck for my son. Not really locked into a certain model. He just bought a house and I'll patch up a 100 for him to use the rest of this year. Close to NW Ohio or Columbus, Ohio a plus.
E mail is in profile. Thanks

I need the jam nut that keeps the toggle switch on for the elec. pto for an 82 series.
Pics and better explanation on monday...

Looking for a basket pulley in good shape for a model 70...key and set screws, too, if available.

Latest posts

Back