• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 08, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OT ... I've been remodeling a bathroom ... I have NO "Cache" at all, anymore....
1a_scratchhead.gif

GERRY - Sounds WAY too personal for this GP rated forum...

I now owe my soul to the "Company Store", in this case HD is not Harley Davidson, but Home Depot.... May have to sell my zero turn and go back to mowing with the 129 - I put the deck on it a week or so ago for the first time since '06....... Hmmmmm - why did I give it up in the first place?? .... Oh, I know - no power steering...my old elbows needed some help...
old.gif

Gerry,
I already do that. Like I said, if deleteing the browsing history doesn't empty the cache, I don't know how to do it, but since the history is deleted daily, the cache must be empty. And I still get the error message using the parts lookup for the older IH built CC's.

I'm receiving the same error message and also clear my cache daily. I don't believe it's on our end.

Sorry - I shoulda looked back at what you said the error message was.. "Sorry an error has occurred while processing your request. Please try again" is pretty much pointing at a server side issue. It may be with what the application is expecting your PC to do at some point ; i.e., it may be looking for a certain level of the .NET framework or some other Windows code on your PC and when it doesn't see it, just pukes out a server error message. ........maybe...

Makes me glad I retired.
destroy.gif

Yea, I think it's a problem on their end. It wouldn't surprise me though if they discontinued old parts lookup. A good reason to have parts manuals. Especially the early ones before revisions.

Bad link, plus Charlie might spank you. They are not a sponsor of the forum.

I got in OK... looked up parts for the 149

Just letting everyone know here that as of September 1, 2013 Sauer Danfoss will become Danfoss Power Solutions. The Danfoss company is a privately held company. Last month, I asked our new CEO about supporting those products that will no longer be made such as our 15 Series. With a BIG smile he said that yes they will continue supporting those products.
happy.gif
... Danfoss is a great company and we are very proud to become part of their family.

Off to work so everyone be safe and have a wonderful day.

Marlin :
Thanks for representing the "garden tractor" groups to SD, not only us Cubbers, but all of the old ones that use the products from your company!!
greenthumb.gif

MARLIN - In past Purchasing lives I dealt heavily with two other divisions of DANFOSS, and I too was impressed, great products, great sales & technical people at their factories, and their sales companies were top notch too. And we were a pretty tough customer, but they exceeded our expectations. Great company!

Aww this isn't good, the motor on my 1650 just let go! I assume the connecting rod broke. No holes in the block that I can see so far.
thumbdown.gif

Just picked up an Original. The bottom of the transmission lever has popped up and no longer engages the transmission. Anyone know what caused this and why?..Thanks..Joe
261507.jpg
261508.jpg

Joseph - my first guess is that the shifting lever has broken loose from the cup welded to the lever. If you remove that spring, push the metal piece out the bottom of the shifter housing I think your problem will become immediately obvious. Good luck.

ok, If I remove the pin, the spring and top cover will slide off. If the shift lever drops out the bottom of the cover, how does it get past the H pattern on the underside?

Back