• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 05, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking to put an electric lift on my 107. Any parts or advice I may need is greatly appreciated. Please email me at [email protected] with anything you may have to sell for my project. Thanks, Bobby

Possible future wanted add:
If my old K532 runs after it has sat here 12 years , (this is the first time I've ever tried to start it) I'll possibly be looking for a Spread Frame front clip to mate to my 129 to sit this beast on my 129.
If anybody has a frame (burnt or otherwise) I'll need it cut at the dash. All I need is the dash forward section.
Let me know if you have one.

ken, i havea 129 frame but i don't know how i would be able to get it to you

Latest posts

Back