• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 04, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Denny

His write up on replacing the cork gasket on the hydro pump is in the Faq here .

Cub Cadet FAQ's http://cubfaq.com/corkgasket.html

Hydro Pump Gasket Replacement

Information Stolen from IHCUBCADET.COM
and wonderfully written up by Gerry (Kendall) Ide,
on Tuesday, May 25, 2010 - 07:15 pm:

Dennis:
Thanks again. I found the sight that Gerry Ide put together he did a great job. With that info, I found where the gasket is. It is hard to see with the fenders on. Another job for me this summer.
Earl

Art I thought I posted it before but I can't find it,

I drilled a larger hole in the rear plate where the hydro fill plug was, and I then cut the threaded part of a pipe fitting off. And welded it to the inside. I then screwed in the sight glass that came from a 1000 ton absorptain chiller that we replaced at work.

The sight glass is high temp/pressure

Came across this crawler today and can't seem to find any information on it. Has a Kohler K241 and looks to be from the late 1960's. It's small as that is a 10 year old kid getting off the crawler. It looks like a great collectable, but just don't know enough about it before reaching deep into my pockets to acquire it. Any help would be appreciated.

289150.jpg

Look up Struct mini dozer.....its not a cub cadet. Still cool though!

worthy.gif
......Kraig

And I even started searching that page but stopped to soon
bash.gif

KRAIG - I knew it was Wyatt that put a site glass in the rear cover first. But I didn't remember exactly when or remember the fact he was working hard on his Wheatland tractor then too.

Back