• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 02, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucas - Watts ÷ Volts = Amps
The S/G puts out 15 amps

The S/G handles them all fine (having some LED helps too), and for now the foot plates are on there just temporarily until i can do some beefing to them. Id say as it sits in my garage currently, its about 90% done. many small modifications and details to come, as well as a whole lot of pictures to pollute the forum with, thanks for all the help and comments guys, cheers.
beerchug.gif

LUCAS With some weight, lugged tires or chains, a 122 should walk anywhere with a 10 inch plow.

Hey all, my PTO lost the little washer or snap ring or whatever holds the brake disk on, my manuals dont include the brake, just the PTO itself, what can i use to replace it or retain it so it doesnt go flying off?

Charlie, I looked above at CC specialities for a 127 narrow fram mule drive pulley. I did not see them on your website. the one I have spun right off the bearing. I need to fix this soon.

Ken + Lucas...Ken was using Gerrys 'spel-check' when he gave you the formula.
Watts = volts times(x) amps. <font size="-2">not v+a</font>

Eric T.
Tilt your head the other way and try again.
Heavy duty version V-idler pulley Replaces PN/ IH-61176-C92
228374.jpg

ERIC T. - You ONLY get your money's worth from those mule drive idler pulleys when the bearing finally spits all the balls out and the outer race wears completely through the inner race and half way through the retaining bolt. BT-DT.

After I discovered the worn bearing.... due to all the sparks flying while mowing after dark, I bet it was close to an HOUR before things cooled off enough to replace the bolt and install the new pulley. I always keep spares on hand of them. LOTS of hot blue steel on the old idler pulley. I lost one on the 982 about the second mowing this spring. It was different, the balls locked the pulley up and killed the engine on the tractor.

Ha Ha Charlie, I was only going by the number from parts lookup and they didn't match so I didn't know if that was the right one or not.

Can I use one temporarily from a wide frame mule drive, til I can get one in from CCS?

Eric T.
IH-473467-R91 USE IH-61176-C92

Yes you can use one from a WF with no problem as long as it's not a 82 series.
If it's good, there's no need to buy a new one.

I can use the one from my wide frame mule drive, but I will still order one to replace the one that broke. I will probably put the order in either tonight or in the next few days.

Allen - I gave him the correct formula for what I was telling him. If you look close you will see that I have (W/V=I) since he wanted to know how well the S/G (15amp) handled the lights. Showing him that there is plenty of power output in the gen to run the lights.

No need in telling him how many Watts are being output by the S/G , that'd just confuse the boy
1a_scratchhead.gif
remember he's from "Western Kaintuck"

Haha, funny you guys mentioning idler pulleys, i forsee this season or next season being my turn to replace at least one. I remember losing a spindle bearing on my deck, whole thing flew apart, ball bearings and grease everywhere. good times, good times haha. got lucky, it was my final pass on the grass before it quit, turns out ya do win one every now and then. And a BIG thanks to Charlie and Chris W.! Support the sponsors, they support you.
beer2.gif

Kentuck, my oops, was sitting away from the screen and your division sign was a perfect + to me. Looked back at post from 6" and saw I messed up.
wedgie.gif

Latest posts

Back