• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 01, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glturney

displayname
gary lee turney
looking for the cast iron arm for the break/clutch it is going on a 1650 I am turning into a pulling tractor. thanks Lee

Need a good light switch for a 1650.Thanks in advance,Bob.
thumbsup_old.gif

Looking for the adapter brackets to put a #2 tiller on an 82 Series with the Cat "0" three point hitch.

Thanks, John

Needing an electric clutch assembly w/coil for a Quietline model in good working condition and reasonable price.

Wanted Transportation of an Earthcavator 36" rear blade for a CC from Holtsville NY to North Carolina area or somewhere close to NC. I am also attending the Engine show @ Portland Ind and could meet you there 8-22-07. Contact me if you can help! thanks Merton

Looking for a set of rims for a 1650 size 23 x 10.50 x 12 shipping will be to 22815 in the dry state of Virginia.thanks , John

looking for a steering wheel cap and a fiberglass seat for my 123 project thanks Rob

WANTED:

I need a pair of bumpers for the seat mounting plate on an 82 series tractor

They are refrence #7 in this picture
64102.jpg

They were also used on Quietline tractors as hood bumpers.

They are refrence #12 in this picture
64103.jpg

Please e-mail me at: [email protected] if you have a pair of bumpers you would like to sell.

Thanks!
Bill

Well, I found the tiller adapter kit mostly. Now I am looking for someone with a 2B tiller they are parting out. I need the lower "Y" shaped mount that has the pins on it for the Lift links. This is the lower mount that is pinned onto the tractor. I need one with the extra pins for the 3 pt lift links to work. See the pic the red arrow is point to what I need. I would also consider trading the link from my #1 tiller if someone wanted to do that. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
John

64201.jpg

Does anyone who's attending the Fall Plow Day in Montrose, MN on September 22nd have a 10" or 12" plow for sale, and delivery to PD? (I have an 8" for trade, if interested) Please email me with price and any pertinent details. Thanks.

Greg
([email protected] or [email protected])

Needing a 3 point brinly Cat O plow hauled from Chambersburg, PA 17201 to S.E. Minn.

Looking for a OK used air cleaning assembly for a 5 horse Briggs and Scrap Iron vertical shaft engine that is on my 560.

Back