• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 30, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cory F.
I knew I had one of those electric lift bolt on brackets!
238466.jpg

Does anybody have the correct part number for the 3 way key switch on a 682 hydro? I have 925-3021 but its showing NLA on the web.

Here is a couple of pictures of the neighbors 129 and the 122. He was a young kid 35 years ago when he doctored the 129 up.
238489.jpg

238490.jpg

David B.
You should find another place on the web to look!

Some of our sponsors would be a good place to start!

Cub Cadet Ignition Switch , 5 Prong PN/ 725-3021 USE 925-3021

Fits 680, 682, 782, 784, 982, 984, 986, 1210, 1282, 1710, 1711, 1712, 1912, 1914}

Ray Leo,
ihrotate.gif
is everywhere <font size="-2">(If you look hard enough!)</font>

Charlie your tag line must be refering to Edwards pics

I found a serial # on the back of the tranny while pulling the right side rear tire off the 109 today (2050 0440 437733) Is that the transmission serial number?
Jeremiah: (do you mind if I call you Jeremiah?)
Long story short-er, I got time to look at the 109 today while in the trade-in lot, and, in answer to your questions from last night:

1. It has external brakes.
2. It does not have lights.
3. It has a deck, but, like I said, I can't run it at the moment.
4. The belts are in fair shape, & would probably get me through a year or two if I needed.
5. By button, I'm thinking you mean the little one that sticks up through the top of the PTO engagement lever? It (appears) fine.
6 & 7. I took a closer look and still haven't noticed any leaks.
8. No way of knowing at the moment.
9. Didn't check.

Charlie: Thanks for posting the filter cross-references.

Charlie, I am running 50" decks on a 129 and 149. They have 2 different sized speed up pulleys. I will try to get the numbers off of them as soon as I can. I know the smaller one of the 2 I had to find a belt to fit and finally used a 1/2" belt from the green side that would work.

Charles your cub was made June of 1972 (437733) and the number on the back metal plate is the only serial number on the tractor

Back