• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 29, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Charlie and Kirk. Using latest ver of firefox, guess what was unseen besides the email(the IE warning).

I give up, just shoot me and get it over with!
224771.jpg

Charlie, When the elves start to complain you got problems.
happy.gif

Hey guys been awhile since i posted but i'm needin some help. i have a friend that has a 582 w/18hp briggs engine he wants to rebuild. i need part numbers for the valves, piston, rings, all the bearings.

I also need the valve and bore sizes.

If it would be easier feel free to post it on this facebook page (His name is Tyler Franz)
http://www.facebook.com/pages/International-Harvester-Cub-Cadets/303288945728

Charlie "Digger" Proctor

time for you to move away from there. I`am adding some grass seed here today with just a tea shirt on. Sunny and warm here today , but we have been getting our share of rain. Later Don t

Hey guys,

I have a 1961 CCO equipped with the rear PTO. I'd like to add fenders to the tractor, but the PTO lever interferes with the center platform of the fenders. Does anyone know if IH made retrofit kit for the PTO lever to addrress this? Or maybe they made a different center platform?

Thanks for the help.

Will, Welcome,
groupwave.gif
It's the weekend so a lot of guys are busy or just napping. Nobodys ignoring you. I can't give you an answer but somebody that can will be around.

Very nice cubs Marty....I can see forgetting day to day problems will be NO ISSUE! Enjoy your time off, that is one sweet trailer load you have to spend time with

Cory-

The 582 had a 16 hp Briggs, not 18, so your guess is as good as mine or anyone else's as to what the part numbers are for the engine. He needs to use the engine model number and serial number codes to determine what parts he needs.

I recently purchased a 1650. It doesn't have disk brakes on it. Can someone tell me if they have been removed or if disk brakes were an option on 1650s. Thanks.

Tim T., I forget the S/N break but IH went back to the internal brake setup during the Quiet Line series. What is the S/N of your 1650?

Hi, could someone let me know the deck belt size for a 50A rotary mower - this would be the belt that turns the 3 blades off the main spindle (under the deck shield/cover)- not the belt front the front PTO to the main deck spindle.

I have a 50A manual - but neither it nor the tractor manual specifies the belt.

Thanks,

Calvin

Could someone tell me some things I can learn from a dog?

Oh, wait a minute - I just found the answer in the FAQs!

Just messin' with ya Charlie - I'd hate to see you fall asleep at the wheel of this forum during a slow period!
roflol.gif
roflol.gif
roflol.gif
roflol.gif
roflol.gif
roflol.gif
roflol.gif
roflol.gif

(Yep - I still crack myself up!)
lol.gif

sorry.gif

Greg
(Yep - I still crack myself up!)

I can think of a few directions I could go with that statement, but being a family site, I will keep all my fingers taped together so I can't type my thoughts. A.
old.gif
proud.gif
rofl.gif
bottom.gif

Latest posts

Back