• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 20, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rare cub cadet power assist from a 782-350.00, powersteering from a super-325.00,782 3pt lift 500.00,128 with a johnson loader nice shape-2,100.00 plus shipping on parts, pick up only on tractor and loader e-mail for pictures
257966.jpg

Update: Entire 1650 tractor listed below is sold or spoke for with several emails in line for parts if deals fall through. Only parts left from entire tractor (listed April 28/ 7:56pm) are...
Side Panels. $50
Steering wheel with IH cap. $15
Aluminum lower grill with screen. $25
Good foot rests. $15
1" spindles, rims, tires. $40

Spindles and all steering wheels I had are sold pending. Only have side panels, footrests, and lower grill left. Thanks

i have a complete 10h.p. kohler rebuilt to like new crank turned .010, bored to .020, all new seals gaskets,carb like new, ready to bolt in and go everything was done right and correct with all new parts can ship in a crate at buyers expense, 600.00 740-687-1067

Dash with grommet and tin from a 1100 will fit all GD QL's $25.00 + sh.
Dash, amp guage, grommet and tin from a 1450 $30.00 + sh.
SHifter w/good cup $20.00 + sh.
Complete narrow frame three point $85.00 + sh.
258162.jpg

258163.jpg

258164.jpg

Tom, I'll take the 3 point for a narrow frame if you can figure shipping to 61064. Thanks! I'll also email ya.

Revised...196? IH Cub Cadet 125 for sale. Having trouble uploading pics but can email or send to phone. Runs good mows good. Had a voltage regulator failure, so I replaced it and the starter generator. Comes with an extra running 12 horse kohler off of a 126 with gas tank muffler ect. Mowing yesterday and the peice the shaft for the hydro pump connects to on the engine come loose. I assume the nut loosened up over time. Planning on fixing it soon, but will sell it as is with spare engine for $400 obo because I can't prove it will move. The tractor is located near Fowler, IN Thanks, Ryan 765-337-4696 [email protected]

The price of the grille listed on 4/29 is reduced to $25 plus shipping...

Also, all 1210 parts listed on 4/29 are still available. Make an offer if you want. Thanks.

Back